What's new

Strix Instruments releases EMISYNTH for Kontakt with Intro Offer

Dargalon

Strix Instruments has announced the release of a new Kontakt instrument library featuring a collection of 11 rare analog synthesizers that you never thought even exists.

emi_logos.png

EMISYNTH lets you switch between synthesizers and immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the ’80s, create great synthwave or experiment with other genres of music.

emi_hero_image.jpg
In this library we have collected eleven unique Soviet children’s synthesizers, which have survived to this day: the age of these instruments is from 30 to 50 years! The sound recording was done from the original speakers of these instruments, thus the sound is as intended by the designers. It feels like we’ve put an entire era in a few gigabytes of data.
The NKS-compatible library includes 100 presets with 979 combinations of synths, created with over 3,500 unique samples (48kHz/24bit). No additional samples, only real-time effects manipulation over original synths sound. It also includes some special impulse responses from the Chernobyl exclusion zone.

EMISYNTH is available at an introductory price of $49 USD (regular $99 USD). It requires the full version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher.

More information and "naked" Demos: Strix Instruments

Hi Strix ( @Dargalon ) , I've got to tell you how impressed I am with this library. Going in, I wasn't expecting too much as the instruments sampled look like toys (lacking the usual synth controls) and so I thought it was going to be a bit of a one trick pony. When I tried it out I was actually really surprised - the snapshots are awesome. It's got a lot of really cool lo-fi analogue synth sounds that don't sound like anything I've heard before, I'm having a lot of fun playing with it. Thank you. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom