What's new

STRIKEFORCE Cinematic Percussion available now!!

It's on the pricey side this library but I feel you get your $'s worth. There are a lot of different sounds here. The main advantage though is workflow. There is no easier way to play-in convincing drum parts and it's serious fun. I can see why JXL favours this method.

It's on the pricey side this library but I feel you get your $'s worth. There are a lot of different sounds here. The main advantage though is workflow. There is no easier way to play-in convincing drum parts and it's serious fun. I can see why JXL favours this method.

Yeah I agree about the method. I actually love it way more than dynamic layers on two keys!

PLEASE no more drum libraries! Enough already. I just hope that music for 1000 player string section plus a 1000 percussionists becomes a 'thing'...

I'm hesitating on this. I love the sound of the demos and trailer. great sound quality and recording

All the demos kinda sound like "Man Of Steel Oil Drum" , I hope we can do other things with it :D

If it's a discount code I'll be pissed; if it's a teaser for a new product I'll be intrigued...

Hi everyone,

We’re very excited to share our release of our brand new sample library for Kontakt and Kontakt Player: STRIKEFORCE

STRIKEFORCE is Laboratory Audio’s big cinematic percussion library featuring massive Ensemble and Solo Percussion, Hybrid Percussion, Metal Percussion, Snare Solo's and Ensemble Sections, Small Hand Percussion Ensembles, Anvils, Anvil Ensembles, Impact Menu's, Sub-boom Menu's and Metallic Tick Tocks.

The best way to show it is via our trailer video and tutorial videos that show you the unique layout and some tricks how to use it.

For more details please visit our website: https://www.laboratoryaudio.com (www.laboratoryaudio.com)

Price is $389

Hope you all like it!

So one year layer.... something new ???

Top Bottom