What's new

Strezov Storm Choir III

Just got an email from Strezov Sampling containing a teaser about Storm Choir III coming in the near future.

Looking forward to hearing what Strezov is bringing to the table this time around as I have Freyja, Wotan, and Arva and absolutely love all three libraries.

Storm Choir III.jpg

Last edited:
Color me excited. Between Spitfire's choir library, H̶o̶l̶l̶y̶w̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶C̶h̶o̶i̶r̶s̶, and Storm Choir III, we should definitely be making some headway in choir VST realism.

Last edited:
I've come around on the other StormChoirs, they have a very wide set of uses. If III has full word building i may join the family. If not I'll see how it sounds. Either way, I'm going to have my eye on it.

You can pretty much bet it'll be the same style engine as Wotan, Freyja, Arva, & Rhodope 2, which are awesome choirs! Probably the same word-builder with great poly legato only 10 times more epic! They'll all be able to integrate together with the syllable styles across platforms I'm thinking just like the others.

Last edited:
I just hope their wordbuilder will have more words to choose from. Freyja, Wotan and Rhodope sounds very good but lack of words to choose from.

They just posted on FB: "Tomorrow is our 5th anniversary. It all started with Storm Choir on December 17, 2012. A surprise is coming".

Have SC1 and good Crossgrade price to SC2 Core/Exp ..... wonder if any real advantage to jump NOW, in terms of
SC3 Crossgrade ??? :barefoot:

Well..Based on that latter there are some interesting things coming our way...!

Happy 5 Year Anniversary Letter from Strezov Sampling

"Yes, we could have released StormChoir 3 today - like many of you speculated, but since Christmas is around the corner we thought a christmas present for all of you is a way more fitting idea." - Strezov Sampling
I'm actually really happy they didn't. Companies seem to be putting more and more out around Christmas time and not consider that people have already spent a lot of money because of black friday sales or Christmas in general. This causes a problem when a library is expensive and a ton of them are coming out at once.

Feb seems like it would be the sweet spot for releasing new product in the new year. It gives everyone a month to recover from the holidays.

Hi,

Is Storm Choir 3 going to be released soon ?

I'm thinking about purchasing Storm Choir 2, but not sure if I should wait for SC3 ?

Any feedback on this will help. I'm guessing Storm Choir 2 Exp. is for Storm Choir 1 owners. but also not sure about this.

Thanks,
Muziksculp

I asked about this recently and was told they have nothing coming any time soon as far as a new choir library. Not sure what's going on.

I asked about this recently and was told they have nothing coming any time soon as far as a new choir library. Not sure what's going on.

Hmmm... Maybe they have changed their minds/plans about it. Anyways, I think I will go forward and purchase Storm Choir 2 (Core). They have a 30% discount on their libraries until May 1st.

Hmmm... Maybe they have changed their minds/plans about it. Anyways, I think I will go forward and purchase Storm Choir 2 (Core). They have a 30% discount on their libraries until May 1st.
Could be they caught wind of other libraries coming out and decided to hold off to see what they did and rework things to take the edge. I hope that is the case. ;)

Hi,

Unfortunately, one of the download parts of Storm Choir 2 says it is an expired link, so I can't download it, hence, I can't un-pack the library. I emailed Strezov Sampling's support about it, hopefully they will fix it, so I can complete the install of this library.

Cheers,
Muziksculp

Top Bottom