Strezov Sampling releases AFFLATUS Chapter 1 // 1.1 Update Changelog posted

Discussion in 'COMMERCIAL Announcements' started by StrezovSampling, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Jonas Hallstrom

Jonas Hallstrom Member

Oct 22, 2017
    I can't find the trills patches.. which nki includes those?

2. Vik

Vik Scandi Member

Dec 15, 2013
    Look for the so called Impressionist patches.

Jonas Hallstrom likes this.
  3. SoNowWhat?

SoNowWhat? realised I can type here

Jul 26, 2016
    I love this library. Can’t wait for the update. Still haven’t explored everything in it. Oooh, aleatoric patches. That’s gonna be a whole lotta fun if it’s anything like as good as the rest of the library.

4. Strezov

Strezov Member

Dec 7, 2016
    Hi Jonas,

open up the Impressionist patches. When you play a single note you'll hear a normal sustained tone; one you hold up another note along with the first one it will trigger a trill up to an octave. So you have the "standard" trills up to a fourth, then things start to get crazier as we get to trills through bowing between strings, etc. Great for textures...

G.

5. Stevie

Stevie Senior Member

Oct 20, 2007
    Hey George!

Is it also possible to turn the trills of and to play the patch in sustain mode, maybe via keyswitch?

6. midiman

midiman Active Member

May 30, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Hi George @Strezov, is the 1.2 or a later version going to include a FULL patch for the Scene D'amour portatos and the Minimalist Portatos? In the similar way like there is a FULL patch for the Minimlist Legatos. That would be very useful and welcome to be able to do Portatos with just one patch when doing sketches. Thanks. Still loving the library as much as on the first day I bought it.

N.Caffrey, Jonas Hallstrom and Stevie like this.
  7. Strezov

Strezov Member

Dec 7, 2016
    yes, we'll try to do that. It's just time that is our #1 enemy at the moment...

8. These strings are so incredible sounding, expressive and satisfying without layering, eq or much processing at all. Scene d’Amour and Vintage being the favorites right now. Thank you George for Afflatus! Can’t wait for Scene d’Amour celli

Jonas Hallstrom, Eloy and stprodigy like this.