What's new

Strezov Sampling presents AFFLATUS Chapter 1 // 1.2 Update feat. 18GB of new sample content

One thing I haven't really explored yet are the CC controls for dynamics/volume swells. I assume this is auto-assigned to the mod wheel, but are there other CC controllers/sliders on the interface?

I just can't get enough of the sound of these strings. Really, really beautiful.

@Strezov @StrezovSampling Is there no tenuto scene d'amour cello? Sorry if you covered this already and I missed it. Just want to make sure that I'm not missing it somehow as the Tenuto patches in Violins and Viola are some of my absolute favourites and the legato cello scene d'amour is gorgeous.
(I guess there's minimalist tenutos).

Last edited:
I just can't get enough of the sound of these strings. Really, really beautiful.
@Strezov @StrezovSampling Is there no tenuto scene d'amour cello? Sorry if you covered this already and I missed it. Just want to make sure that I'm not missing it somehow as the Tenuto patches in Violins and Viola are some of my absolute favourites and the legato cello scene d'amour is gorgeous.
(I guess there's minimalist tenutos).

I have the same question: Are there Scene D'amour Cellos Tenutos? Can't Find those. @StrezovSampling

Sorry for the radio silence guys, preparing to put a new shiny product in beta version...

We didn't have the possibility to record Scene d'amour Tenutos (the ones we did didn't live up to the rest of the library) - and I can see now that there was a mistake in our announcement, terribly sorry about that. We'll quite probably do these later on and get them out too...

Sorry for the radio silence guys, preparing to put a new shiny product in beta version...

We didn't have the possibility to record Scene d'amour Tenutos (the ones we did didn't live up to the rest of the library) - and I can see now that there was a mistake in our announcement, terribly sorry about that. We'll quite probably do these later on and get them out too...
Thank you George. I just wanted to make sure I hadn’t somehow missed them. If they can be added later that would be awesome. Still a most beautiful Strings library.

Can you specify what you have in mind exactly? Thanks! @Silence-is-Golden
Probably used the wrong word/name but I mean : sordino, muted strings.

Since I am using the mutes in the other patches a lot on my current works I thought I’d be nice to have on the FC too.
Especially when using them more exposed, which these FC’s certainly can handle.

Hope this clarifies my request.

Last edited:
Last edited:
This is my personal favorite string library of all out on the market currently. So many styles to choose from, and the polyphonic legato and dynamic control is incredible! =)

I'm finally ready to update Afflatus, but have a problem with un-raring the files (I'm on Mac, High Sierra) which I haven't had before. After having unpacked the first file (StrezovSampling_Afflatus_Chapter_I_Strings_v1_2_Samples.part1.rar), the next file isn't automatically unpacked. And when I try to unpack StrezovSampling_Afflatus_Chapter_I_Strings_v1_2_Samples.part2.rar manually, the first rar is unpacked again. I have tried with The Unarchiver and Keka.

Anyone else who have come across this, and know a solution? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Another forum member had a similar problem, in the OT Group-buy thread:

(He found a solution)

Reactions: Vik
I'm finally ready to update Afflatus, but have a problem with un-raring the files (I'm on Mac, High Sierra) which I haven't had before. After having unpacked the first file (StrezovSampling_Afflatus_Chapter_I_Strings_v1_2_Samples.part1.rar), the next file isn't automatically unpacked. And when I try to unpack StrezovSampling_Afflatus_Chapter_I_Strings_v1_2_Samples.part2.rar manually, the first rar is unpacked again. I have tried with The Unarchiver and Keka.

Anyone else who have come across this, and know a solution? Thanks in advance.

Hey Vik,

I would like to encourage you to reach out to our support. They will have a solution for your problem.

https://www.strezov-sampling.com/contacts/

Thanks for supporting us!

More news on Afflatus soon. :)

Team Strezov

PS: Does anybody know who this guy is?

67792671_2476710445726298_7815454243665477632_o.jpg

Hey Vik,

I would like to encourage you to reach out to our support. They will have a solution for your problem.

https://www.strezov-sampling.com/contacts/

Thanks for supporting us!

More news on Afflatus soon. :)

Team Strezov

PS: Does anybody know who this guy is?

67792671_2476710445726298_7815454243665477632_o.jpg

No, never heard of him, but I listened to some of his music...The lad has talent, sure, but he still has a long way to go.

I have been pronouncing Afflatus wrong this whole time...on multiple streams, for hours on end, and no one corrected me. XD

Af - FLAY - tus

NOT

Aff - LAT - US

Also Thomas Bergersen is and incredible composer, good catch for a quote. Caught my attention :)

🚂 🍔 🌞

-DJ

Still hoping for portamento to be added as an option for Scene d'Amour patches.
It's a bit tough to mimic the Mancini era, etc. without it.
It's also essential (in my opinion) for any time period since this patch is just too gorgeous without that articulation.
Now that would be sooo dreamy if it was implemented!
Just love this patch!

Top Bottom