What's new

Strezov Sampling presents AFFLATUS Chapter 1 // 1.2 Update feat. 18GB of new sample content

Nothing can escape from you guys :) here's a tutorial:
https://www.strezov-sampling.com/article/afflatus-v1-2-setup.html

---
We're still uploading the FULL package version (in case someone decides to buy the library today :)).
Hi there - looking forward to getting this nifty update. I've logged on and see only '1.2 samples' in my account - but no 1.2 'instruments' and such. Are all the 1.2 instrument files WITHIN the 1.2 sample shown? Thanks for letting me know.

EDIT: Looks like for me in my user area (and probably others) 1.2 instruments are NOT on the site yet. No worries - let us know when good to grab them.

Last edited:
I am finishing a project using a lot of Afflatus. For this I created some easy presets with "al niente" and cc2 for modulation...is it safe to install the update or should I finish it before install it?

Hi there - looking forward to getting this nifty update. I've logged on and see only '1.2 samples' in my account - but no 1.2 'instruments' and such. Are all the 1.2 instrument files WITHIN the 1.2 sample shown? Thanks for letting me know.

EDIT: Looks like for me in my user area (and probably others) 1.2 instruments are NOT on the site yet. No worries - let us know when good to grab them.
Weird, should be there. Could you check again and let me know afterwards? Thanks a lot!

---
@Nicola74 , normally I'll always recommend finishing a project before the install. Generally patches behave the same way but you'll need to manually check the box for "niente" for all instruments, as well as switch the dynamics to CC#2...

I only show '1.1' instruments and FYI - that doesn't download (thinking it was just mislabeled.)??

It just UPDATED to 1.2 :)

Oh boy, love this update, just first quick look, but perfect (and common) surprise for me is spider articulation,
also so lovely solo bass, cello - all is best! I'm again fall in love with Afflatus.

Sorry,I know you guys would hate me now but we thought that having a sale would not feel right with everyone who supported us with throughout the intro period and after. So next discount will be on a bigger sale/holiday (not in 2019 though).

We're off to new adventures now - a breath of fresh and different air....

Sorry,I know you guys would hate me now but we thought that having a sale would not feel right with everyone who supported us with throughout the intro period and after. So next discount will be on a bigger sale/holiday (not in 2019 though).

Well done!! This library is really a breath of fresh air for me...

Fair enough, George. I had to try. Purchase coming in the near future for this amazing library.:)

George - lovely update. I noticed that on the minimalist patches - the ENSEMBLE and the BASSES have the option for 'Niente' but none of the other groups? Is that right? Be nice - especially for this 'minimalist' set.

a breath of fresh and different air....
would that be Afflatus - Woodwinds?

BTW...Love the update, especially the Minimalist Basses

I'm on a Mac (Mojave). I launched the Strezov Downloader (0_9_7) and I see Afflatus under "Products".
I don't see an Update button, just "Download again". Is this the button to press that downloads the update?

On the website manual download page. Able to download the v1.2 samples parts 1-6

However. There is no instruments download.
Only the v1.1. And when I click it , I get an error access denied message.

It’s not showing a 1.2.

Thoughts

On the website manual download page. Able to download the v1.2 samples parts 1-6

However. There is no instruments download.
Only the v1.1. And when I click it , I get an error access denied message.

It’s not showing a 1.2.

Thoughts

Indeed. That was my experience as well . It's why I'm resorting to the Downloader.
Also, on the manual download, the .rar files are not continuously being extracted. 1 .rar file and 1 folder (Sample , Sample 1, etc...).

I'm on a Mac (Mojave). I launched the Strezov Downloader (0_9_7) and I see Afflatus under "Products".
I don't see an Update button, just "Download again". Is this the button to press that downloads the update?

Yes.... I just tried it and it's only downloading 1.2 updates, so all is well.

The fact that it says "again" is very misleading.

For those that have Afflatus as well as say CSS, Berlin Strings and SF Libraries..would you say that Afflatus is a step above, or just different?

Indeed. That was my experience as well . It's why I'm resorting to the Downloader.
Also, on the manual download, the .rar files are not continuously being extracted. 1 .rar file and 1 folder (Sample , Sample 1, etc...).
Great info thanks. I’ll try that.

Top Bottom