What's new

Strezov Sampling presents AFFLATUS Chapter 1 // 1.2 Update feat. 18GB of new sample content

Same for me. I also find it marketingwise a bit "unlucky" that two quite different sides of musicmaking are mixed and only available as a bundle. In my music I would never ever use something like "Spider strings" which might be paradise on earth for film musicians who don´t find such artics anywhere else. But the "Strings d´amour", all sections, are really really gorgeous and this time I did not find something similar anywhere else. But to buy the whole package for 600+ would just be unwise if I would only use a 5th of it. Not to mention that the times when I could spend 600+ on a lib are long gone... the times they are a-cha-a-a-nging...:unsure:

Same for me. I also find it marketingwise a bit "unlucky" that two quite different sides of musicmaking are mixed and only available as a bundle. In my music I would never ever use something like "Spider strings" which might be paradise on earth for film musicians who don´t find such artics anywhere else. But the "Strings d´amour", all sections, are really really gorgeous and this time I did not find something similar anywhere else. But to buy the whole package for 600+ would just be unwise if I would only use a 5th of it. Not to mention that the times when I could spend 600+ on a lib are long gone... the times they are a-cha-a-a-nging...:unsure:

Definitely agree 100%. I will never use any of the ethnic or horror stuff. These need to be chunked out to separate libraries.

I’m guessing (hoping) that means they’re updating the website for the new release.
I have not encountered any problems whatsoever using the Strezov site, neither on Friday after the above member posted, nor today (Sunday). So I am uncertain why the speculation about something I personally was not able to verify.

I have not encountered any problems whatsoever using the Strezov site, neither on Friday after the above member posted, nor today (Sunday). So I am uncertain why the speculation about something I personally was not able to verify.
I went to the site after I posted and also had no trouble accessing it. I didn’t think the speculation was too wild on my part and given the release of the video the update must be incoming soon. Very interested to see/hear/play the new material.

Is there a "guide for dummies" about how to install the update? I downloaded it directly from my account, not using the Strezov Sampling Downloader, and I wouldn't like to make wrong things...

Top Bottom