What's new

Streaming (offline)

my audio device crap the bed so I had to cut the stream off, but after it rebooted I got half of the articulations done with the piccolo.

just doubles, triples, a pair of trills, and runs transitions left for the flute family. Going to try to squeeze on to finish piccolo and start Oboes in the AM. when I get off work.

It's 2:14 am here, I do plan on working in balancing Oboes at about 730am when I get home from work if anyone wants to keep my company

Plans failed, but good news - I'm going to go get some food in my gut and I'll be on at 0400hrs EST.(19 minutes from now)

that was akward, I just started the steam and my usb devices decided they didn't want to play, so I've got to restart(it'll take apx 50 minutes or so before my templates back up most likely)

Be back in a little, going to start laundry,
piccolo, flutes 1-3, and oboe 1+2 now done.

next is english horn.

getting faster luckily, would be nice to make music for once haha.

edit: going to relax and hopefully sleep soonish. but ill be back tonight

Last edited:
Got a template thrown together with berlin brass for this, input notes for horn 1 and almost horn 2, which accounts for much I can copy past and move into place for the other parts.

Then it's just articulations and recording dynamics! Be back tomorrow AM.

@Ross Sampson time flies! cant believe you were posting about those horns back in 2017 on TSB! I thought I picked that up when it was still ML brass, but I guess I didn't according to my email!(realizing now it was almost 4 years ago).

Seems like those 4 years have been good to you!

Hey man, just chiming in to say that this is some inspiring stuff. Really respect you putting yourself on the spot to get things done. Been following some of the streams when I can, always interesting to see other people's workflow. Kudos to you!

Hey man, just chiming in to say that this is some inspiring stuff. Really respect you putting yourself on the spot to get things done. Been following some of the streams when I can, always interesting to see other people's workflow. Kudos to you!
Thanks I get caught between no one wants to see this and anything is better than nothing so it's been back and forth, but I'm trying to maintain some focus when I get off work

@ProfoundSilence What you mocking up man?
It's a short brass piece made by @alainmayrand

It's a little experiment seeing how different brass libraries handle it on his scoreclub.net member forum.

It's not a plug for him or anything, although alain does get my glowing endorsement - this is more or less just my contribution since nobody mentioned JXL or Berlin brass, although I could ask for his sample modeling midi to throw it through the ropes of infinite brass if nobody else does

It's a short brass piece made by @alainmayrand

It's a little experiment seeing how different brass libraries handle it on his scoreclub.net member forum.

It's not a plug for him or anything, although alain does get my glowing endorsement - this is more or less just my contribution since nobody mentioned JXL or Berlin brass, although I could ask for his sample modeling midi to throw it through the ropes of infinite brass if nobody else does
I may tune in but I better learn all your tricks if I do 😂

sleep time, might work on it again tomorrow morning after overtime, we'll see!

Suprised that JXL with just a legato patch actually did quite well

Top Bottom