What's new

Streaming (offline)

ProfoundSilence

In an effort to keep myself focused when I'm trying to get DAW stuff done, I'm going to be streaming when I work on my template. This might help me gauge how long I actually spend doing certain tasks, which will help me establish more realistic goals. Hours at my DAW and seemingly nothing gets done, due to distractions.

Now I welcome you to distract me, view my rather unorthodox workflow - or just yell at me when I'm distracted.

twitch.tv/profundusconfutatis

I'll update this thread whenever I intend to go live

Last edited:
In an effort to keep myself focused when I'm trying to get DAW stuff done, I'm going to be streaming when I work on my template. This might help me gauge how long I actually spend doing certain tasks, which will help me establish more realistic goals. Hours at my DAW and seemingly nothing gets done, due to distractions.

Did it help?

Also what's the name of that Reaper theme? Looks nice.

Last edited:
Did it help?

Also what's the name of that Reaper theme? Looks nice.
I feel like it did.

had some segways, but thats okay - showed people some tricks, so even if my template didn't gain from it, atleast someone somewhere did.

I edited I think it was called hydra, and I manually made the OT icons. If people want them, i can always send it over

I feel like it did.

had some segways, but thats okay - showed people some tricks, so even if my template didn't gain from it, atleast someone somewhere did.

I edited I think it was called hydra, and I manually made the OT icons. If people want them, i can always send it over

I didn't yell at you while you were exploring a bit too far :D
Sorry.

Just finished up. I'll be back in ~12 hours. (midnight EST)

all in all, I managed to reroute the room mics + rebalance all the articulations for flutes 1,2,3, Oboe 1,2, English horn, and Clarinet 1.

Should be able to finish up Woodwinds on stream tomorrow night. The stream SHOULD have saved, but it's a long steam so I won't know if it worked until when I wake up(so mtfbwm?)

A short highlight:

I built a violin I's run patch using multi articulations, and showed a quick example.

Run Example

Short test of triad plane'n after I got the oboes+english horn balanced.

Oboes + English Horn

Doesn't like embedding of twitch for some reason @Jdiggity1 and I'm pretty sure it's your fault.

Last edited:
Stream ended, I'll be back Friday, Saturday, Sunday - from 11:45 pm EST until ???

have woodwinds pretty well balanced, started on rebalancing and switching up violins I.

Last edited:
Surprise night off, a coworker is switching shifts with me. and I'll be streaming tonight, instead of saturday night. Might say 11:59 PM to make it less confusing.

Tonight I'll be going over my process for making EQ match IRs for kontakt

About to wrap the stream up, but was fun.

Accidently wrote 2 sketches because of interaction.

Attachments

• HunterAlienQuestionmark.mp3
    267.8 KB · Views: 23
  • MultiTongue Sketch.mp3
    162.4 KB · Views: 20
Top Bottom