Stream Deck - killer REAL button controller

Discussion in 'PC/Mac Builders, Mods, Peripherals - New' started by whinecellar, Jul 10, 2018.

1. samphony

samphony Senior Member

Nov 19, 2013
    Glad that Elgato implemented macros with the new updates. This way logic users can stack key commands onto one button. Very cool.

I gave mine back because that feature was missing but legato got this implemented very quickly so I think I’ll get a pair of them as well.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  2. Grégory Betton

Grégory Betton Senior Member

Mar 22, 2018
    It's ELGATO, as this (in Spanish):

[​IMG]

samphony likes this.
  3. samphony

samphony Senior Member

Nov 19, 2013
    I know but auto correct did the rest :o)

4. SirkusPi

SirkusPi Senior Member

Dec 14, 2015
    Yes please! I'm a Logic user and on the cusp of buying this; having some "ready to go" Logic presets would be terrific, if you're willing to share.

5. Grégory Betton

Mar 22, 2018
    Keep in mind there'll be eminently personal and may not suit your need (plus I'm designing the icons and not really a good designer :P), but they could be a good starting point indeed. I'll keep posted everyone who likes this message.

6. Grégory Betton

Mar 22, 2018
    @Jake, @N.Caffrey, @SirkusPi, @Carlos Lopez-Real, and every other users who might me interested, here's my personal Streamdeck's profiles for Logic Pro X. I've also joined the key commands file based on the US startup one, plus a sketch file containing all the icons I've designed for these profiles.

Bear in mind that this is highly personal and may not suit your workflow, so feel free to adapt it as much as you need!

Considering the time I've spent (at least 20 hours), I hope this may have some value to you and help you save yours :)

7. SirkusPi

SirkusPi Senior Member

Dec 14, 2015
    Thanks! I haven't even quite gotten around to purchasing the Stream Deck yet, but I've already downloaded these so I'll be ready to go (or at least have a great starting point) once I do. I appreciate your sharing all of your hard work! :2thumbs:

Grégory Betton likes this.
  8. Carlos Lopez-Real

Carlos Lopez-Real New Member

Oct 3, 2017
    Thank you for sharing these @Grégory Betton, it's very generous of you. I look forward to seeing how you've organised things.

Grégory Betton likes this.
  9. Grégory Betton

Mar 22, 2018
    Well, mostly by category, so far. Plus there's some missing part (like setting markers or navigate into movies...). But usage will determine the creation of new "mixed" profiles I think, for instance some with navigation tools and locators settings. Feel free to make this your own and revert to me with feedback. I'm very curious about other's workflows.