What's new

Star Wars: Battlefront 2 - custom trailer music

It would be hard for anyone who does not like trailer music not to like this trailer music.....
Definitely going on the fridge!!
Thank you! The fact that it's good old Williams' themes always helps too! :D

The Single Player one was probably my favorite of the three. That bit with the cannons/hand at 1:25 was very satisfying!
I think that's my favourite moment too! The cannons just worked out perfectly with the build! Working simultaneously with editors/sound designers towards the same goal makes little moments like that much more achievable! Great fun

Really really great work. I'm specially impressed by the way you handle the dynamics of your (different) libraries. Sounds very homogeneous, like one big library. Just great work!

This is so amazing, Blakus! I heard it in the cinema during the trailers and I thought to myself... "I know who wrote this trailer music. Not personally, but I know his name".

This is so amazing, Blakus! I heard it in the cinema during the trailers and I thought to myself... "I know who wrote this trailer music. Not personally, but I know his name".
He has responded warmly to a couple of my comments on the past; I think it's safe to tell everyone I know that Blakus and I are basically best friends. ;)

Top Bottom