What's new

Ssd Black Friday

Just bought 2 x rare ASRock Z97m WS motherboards from their Industrial Rack Division for 250 last week.

Today score.
2 x Samsung 950 Pro M.2 256GB models for 200 bucks.
DDR3-1600 8GB Modules in a pair for 139 bucks. Bought 2.

It’s sold out but you can still buy at that price you just won’t get it right away. I might get two. How do people feel about this drive performance wise?

can't you use a third party app to clone?
Like on mac Carbon Copy Cloner does my backup and cloning duties.
rsp
Yes it is possible to clone with third party app but iv'e heard some horror stories, i know the Samsung software works seamlessly so perhaps i'll just go with that, having said that Crucial 2tb at 209 is very tempting.

I just ordered two drives at that price. Thanks for letting us know.

I guess I should have ordered first, then shared, there sold out and I didn’t get one :rofl:oh well.

Edit: No worries though as mentioned earlier they are still available to order, just not in stock. Worth waiting imho

Acronis is a very mature Cloning app with lots of extras, and I heard great support, although in 15 years of using it I never needed support.
I’m haven’t upgraded every year for extras but upgraded for Windows 10/3 License in 2015.
Perfect clones no matter what storage d Vice you use.
1 stop clone shop.

Yes it does, much appreciated, i actually didn't realize this was in the states, does anyone have experience ordering from that states to Europe with regard to import duty?
I've just ordered today from Amazon.co.uk - they're still available. No import duty then! (Assuming you're in the UK)

I went with B&H Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSDs. Free shipping, no tax (Better than Amazon) and trust worthy retailer.
I’ve been eyeing that all week, I love my Evo but I’m finding 1tb drives ain’t cutting it anymore. Great buy at 130$ tho can’t be that.

Top Bottom