What's new

Ssd Black Friday

Nmargiotta

Composer TV and Advertisement
I have 5 blackmagic multidocks to fill. ....with samples
5 Docks? jeesh! 20 bays is crazy?? do you work for balckmagic? hahah not that it matters for us but I wish they updated that to TB3 last I talked to them about it in April it wasn't on the horizon for the next year.

Josh Richman

5 Docks? jeesh! 20 bays is crazy?? do you work for balckmagic? hahah not that it matters for us but I wish they updated that to TB3 last I talked to them about it in April it wasn't on the horizon for the next year.
Lol nope don’t work for them. I just grab cheap used ones on eBay. What can I say, I love’m and they’re silent.

MartinH.

Have you ever cloned a crucial drive, i have heard the cloning software is not as good as Samsungs.
Just passing along a general heads up that I received from a friend regarding Samsungs cloning software: apparently it doesn't work when one drive is connected via a sata-to-usb adapter / disk enclosure, but it works fine when both drives are connected to sata. Thought I should mention it since it took him a good while to figure that out through trial and error. Might be a problem with his specific usb adapter though, not a general one, so I dunno...

Top Bottom