What's new

Spot mode in Cubase

JaikumarS

In ProTools, the spot mode lets to enter the specific Timecode manually and place your Audio/Video Clips at that Timecode.So wondering if there is a similar feature in Cubase 9 to directly place the Video/Audio exactly at the Timecode.

Its not about the start TC Value, I'm talking about the scenario when you have to place regions at eg - 10:01:33:27

Thank you.
- JS

You can enter the start time in the info line. Is that what you want? You could also place the cursor at that TC and then move the regions to the cursor.

You can enter the start time in the info line. Is that what you want? You could also place the cursor at that TC and then move the regions to the cursor.

You mean the Start Time code in Project Setup? Not that. Is there any specific mode to place my cursor at that TC instead manually zooming in and clicking the TC? Thanks.

You mean the Start Time code in Project Setup? Not that. Is there any specific mode to place my cursor at that TC instead manually zooming in and clicking the TC? Thanks.
No, I meant of any clip. You can select the start (or end) time and enter in whatever value you want. I don't think you can edit multiple clips simultaneously so in that case it would be quicker to use the move to cursor command.

If you just want to move the cursor to a TC then you can just double click on the current time in the transport panel and then enter in whatever you want. You can also assign that to a key command which brings up a little dialogue window and then you just enter in the numbers.

No, I meant of any clip. You can select the start (or end) time and enter in whatever value you want. I don't think you can edit multiple clips simultaneously so in that case it would be quicker to use the move to cursor command.

If you just want to move the cursor to a TC then you can just double click on the current time in the transport panel and then enter in whatever you want.

Great!! Thanks. Shall try it out

Don't know if it helps, but I usually put my cursor at the right TC, and then select the clip I want to move and hit Ctrl + L. That moves its starting point to the cursor.

Edit : That is the "move to cursor" command @Gerhard Westphalen is talking about.

Top Bottom