What's new

Spitfire Westworld - Winner Announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Greene

Rather than have this discussed in three or four different threads, all of which are already on page 30 or 40, I'm creating this new thread.

The winner is our very own @David Kudell! It's fun to look back to when he posted his entry here, and I gotta say, I'm happy he won. That post, and the great reactions to it, are here.

And here is the Spitfire's YouTube winner announcement video:

Last edited:
I humbly submit my entry! My take on Caleb's genre switch was to enter the world of a video game with 8-bit music and sound. I had a blast with this melody and creating fun variations building up to the final climax.

This was such a great experience. Thanks to everyone involved for putting on this competition. Thanks for listening!

MASSIVE CONGRATS for 1st!!!

I humbly submit my entry! My take on Caleb's genre switch was to enter the world of a video game with 8-bit music and sound. I had a blast with this melody and creating fun variations building up to the final climax.

This was such a great experience. Thanks to everyone involved for putting on this competition. Thanks for listening!

Congratulations David!!! Well done!

Well done @David Kudell !

I was too late for the announcement at the start but as soon as I heard the music I was like, eh, out of so many entries that sounds surprisingly familiar!

Last edited:

Congratulation David!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom