What's new

Spitfire - WATCH! Ambient Guitars Walkthrough & Contextual

Fun video. Reminds me of Eric Whittacre’s comments on how the human voice has all these hidden orchestral dimension.

Last edited:
Did any Enigma1 and or 2 owners receive any upgrade notifications from Spitfire? Normally they do this if you own a part of new products. I did not reveive anything, and was wondering...

Did any Enigma1 and or 2 owners receive any upgrade notifications from Spitfire? Normally they do this if you own a part of new products. I did not reveive anything, and was wondering...

I did.

That's how I found out about the discount. Ironically I'm downloading it right now as I speak. Even though I'm generally not super impressed with this one as whole, there are a few patches I heard that I like. And generally that's how it goes with most VIs. We pay for about 20% useable stuff and 80% fluff.

I may be singing a different tune tomorrow after everything downloads, but I'll post a review after I've had a chance to digest all the patches.

I seem to remember I also did. But I already decided to wait for a future wishlist sale to get a better discount on top of the upgrade discount than the introductory discount.

Thanks guys, I just went in through my inbox again. My apologies Spitfire, your email went unread and got pushed down some 3km scrolltime since April 18th. On top of it Spitfire gave it to me for free because I own Enigma 1+2. That is a very generous update considering all the new 2019 material and complete rewrite of the first two.
Shit and I promised my wife we would spend the Sunday together!:whistling:
Must resist...muuust resssist!....

I spent a few hours today going though all the patches and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I always say the hallmark of a good VI is one which inspires you to write new music. And sure enough, within ten minutes of discovery, one of the patches inspired me to write a new track. Thanks Spitfire!

I know this isn't the place to write reviews, so I'll leave it at that. But this is a great VI for ambient guitar sounds.

Top Bottom