What's new

SPITFIRE - The Black Weekend! With Live Q&A with Christian & Paul

Indeed, nothing for me, even trying to get bundles where I'm missing only one of their products.

The best I can obtain is a 37.41% discount on Studio Strings.

I'm a bit disappointed, regarding all the major sales from the other developers :/

If they give 30% for educational discount, they could have done much better this Black Friday. I was waiting for this to get The Symphonic Brass, but I guess I'll got for Heavyocity's Forzo.

I'm a bit disappointed, regarding all the major sales from the other developers :/

I feel the same way. 25% doesn't seem like a whole lot in comparison to the 40-50% off that other developers are doing. I was hoping they'd do something more with the wish list. There's always Christmas!

I feel the same way. 25% doesn't seem like a whole lot in comparison to the 40-50% off that other developers are doing. I was hoping they'd do something more with the wish list. There's always Christmas!
Well, spring wish list had some very cool discounts (I ended buying too many libraries, but don't regret it). Hope you're right then!

I was going to get the Chamber Strings, maybe I should wait for Christmas then, this discount doesn't seem very appealing.

Let me just add this: After looking over the SF discounts from the past three or four wish list offerings, the best I could get on the stuff I wanted was 15-20% (which is still very good imho). Maybe it was just the stuff I wished for, or maybe I don't say enough good stuff about The WONDERFUL Spitfire Audio geniuses...

So, I pulled the trigger on $1,000 worth of SF greatness today, and loved getting 25% off.

Plus, Luke was hanging out on the chat line checkin in to be sure it was all cool. It was! Thx, Luke!!

I notice that Tombola tickets are live - been there for a couple of hours but I just got one so still worth a try.

Edit: here's the link:(broken link removed)

Last edited:
I don't understand why some of you don't feel the Black Weekend is good because I think it is very good !
Like they always say, the better way to purchase Spitfire products is to go for the Collections and this year they are just incredible.

Well, even considering the collections (except for some especially marketed for), you don't really have discount greater than 35% - 40%.

It's maybe truer when you already got some of the products in the bundle.

I have the feeling that the spring and Xmas wish lists are more interesting if we regard the discounts only. I could compute figures if you want me to.

However, all the marketing and content around their promotions are great, and I'm very excited by the tombola. :P

Spitfire is really a lovely company!

Last edited:
Top Bottom