What's new

SPITFIRE - The Black Weekend! With Live Q&A with Christian & Paul

Exactly HOW kind? And exactly how long do I have to reach Dialing for Dollars after each declaration of kindness? We'll soon see. Is it a coincidence that Spitfire and Suspense both begin with an "S"? I think not. Christian is doing it this way on purpose, who can doubt?

Making sure my smartphone knows my account password. Chamber Strings, Solo Strings, Bernard Hermann...forget Afflatus.

Can anyone tell me what Spitfire Studio Strings are in £? I'm currently in Asia and my UK VPN seems to show the price in Euros (199) - however I swear £199 was the normal UK price?

25% single products, 20% bundles
Not a big surprise ...

I just noticed that the Spitfire Solo Strings is $339, i.e. 15% not 25%. Studio Strings pro is 20%, so it's more like "up to 25% OFF individual products", despite their website. Still, a very nice and welcome discount :)

Cinesamples now 40% off. Been on the fence between Spitfire and Cinesamples solo strings, so I think I'll go for Cinesample solo strings for now, then pick up SF Chamber Strings and maybe also Solo Strings either on the first good sale or when I actually need them. I picked up some mainline SF things last May at about 40% off on a wishlist sale, and IIRC Spitfire also did a pretty generous Xmas wishlist sale last year (or am I imagining that?).

PS Has anybody cobbled together a decent ensemble multi with SF and Cinesamples Solo Strings?

Top Bottom