What's new

Spitfire Symphonic Brass update anyone?

ctsai89

Poem of Ecstasy
So I just logged in to my library manager and there seems to be a new SSB update and that one is sitting at (v1.2v23)

Does anyone have the patch notes or know what exactly changed? whether it's for the better or worse, let me know.

I never assume just because it's an update things will be better so I'm holding it off till someone lets me know what exactly has changed :)

thanks

The last update I installed -- not sure if it's actually the one you're talking about or not -- significantly improved tuning in trombones (solo tenor and solo bass trombone).

Don't know all the particulars of the update but that was meaningful (again, if it's the same one).

The last update I installed -- not sure if it's actually the one you're talking about or not -- significantly improved tuning in trombones (solo tenor and solo bass trombone).

Don't know all the particulars of the update but that was meaningful (again, if it's the same one).

This one has got to be fairly recent about a month.

I check if there's an update every once here and then because I've seen waiting for an update to include fortissimo legato for the solo trumpet and for them to lessen the staccato attack on the longs on certain notes. They've teased me for it back in January on another thread

Thanks Jon. I noticed there was a Bernard Hermann update as well. Small and I don't know what it changed but updates are always welcome.

Nice to see how quickly SF is releasing more and more remakes of already existing libraries, but where are the promised updates for the WW and Brass legato patches???

Nice to see how quickly SF is releasing more and more remakes of already existing libraries, but where are the promised updates for the WW and Brass legato patches???
The release sample issue for SB was released a while ago. Is that what you are indicating?

Not sure if it's promised.. but more like "we might" which is fine for me I guess although it would've been ideal for me if they did it but like I said it's fine because most people already had the stuff they need covered

For example I had mine covered with chris hein brass

Top Bottom