What's new

Spitfire Summer Sale

A teaser about something that happens every single year. In case you forgot.
I would have preferred a teaser about updates. It would be, this time, groundbreaking.

They did just update Chamber Strings, Studio Strings and Studio Woodwinds in the last couple of days so your wish is coming true.

They also updated all the little Epic ones (though I have no idea what was changed/fixed)
Is there a Change Log somewhere?

Hummus?! Isn't it cheese sauce of a white cheddar variety?
cheddar? yea I can see that... probably cause it gives more mid range overtones

Spring sale, summer sale, back to school sale, autumn sale, black friday sale, christmas sale: slowly we are headed to an ongoing sale. Makes it easier to resist though...
Pssst... there are things that shouldn't be said out loud🤐

A teaser about something that happens every single year. In case you forgot.
I would have preferred a teaser about updates. It would be, this time, groundbreaking.
Well, I like it when sales are announced! Imagine you were just about to purchase something.
Also, I don't think this happens every single year. I know it was last year, but before that? I do remember 'Pairs'-sales.

What update did they do for chamber strings? I have this but have not heard about an update!!

+1 but for Studio Strings. Do they put release notes anywhere or just in the Spitfire app? I'm not on my fun pc during the day so can't check.

Top Bottom