Spitfire Studio Strings Pro (Update?)

ag75

I opened the Spitfire app and saw that there was an update for Spitfire Studio Strings Pro showing up (1.0.0b16) but it appears that I need to download the entire 210.98 GB. Is there an update and do I need to down the entire library again?

Thanks

Amiga500JLK

I ran this update via the app a few days ago and even though it stated it would be 210GB when I ran the installer the full library didn't download only the updated files. I can't remember the exact size but it was under a gigabyte.

OP
ag75

ag75

I ran this update via the app a few days ago and even though it stated it would be 210GB when I ran the installer the full library didn't download only the updated files. I can't remember the exact size but it was under a gigabyte.
Oh you are correct. Thanks for that! Now do we know what they updated?

lp59burst

I'm just a "hobbyist"...
Oh you are correct. Thanks for that! Now do we know what they updated?
The "What's new..." file says:

v1.0b16 (January 2019)
FIX: Missing previews issue (Professional Version Only)​

It looks like they also added a "User's Manual" in the "Documentation" folder...

Last edited:

animatione

How to update to the newest version? I completely have no idea how to do it?It should be the Spitfire Studio Strings Professional the newest update, but the Native Access says Installed. But it is not up to date, the library, Sow how to do it?

Manuel Stumpf

How to update to the newest version? I completely have no idea how to do it?It should be the Spitfire Studio Strings Professional the newest update, but the Native Access says Installed. But it is not up to date, the library, Sow how to do it?
Updates are not handled in Native Access.
You must open the Spitfire Audio app (which you used to install the library). It will show available updates in there and lets you install it.