What's new

Spitfire Spring Wishlist 2020?

It's one of those rare VI's that isn't just an example of good programming, or cool/new sounds, or a pretty marketing campaign... it's a snapshot of unique and immaculate musicianship. Having it in my computer is astounding and I can't help but feel some degree of reverence whenever I use it.

Plus, it's the only time Grace Davidson's voice has ever been sampled (as far as I know). That alone is worth the price....

Are instruments that are not in a bundle ever more than 40% off? Or is it the usual discount every time there is a sale?
Generally not. Your best deals are going to come from having products in a bundle , then adding the bundle to cart. Sometimes they will run a deal for a few weeks on a certain library that may be around 50%.

*****Make sure you check the prices in the cart before you buy too. I came across a few nasty surprises when i added certain things to my cart today. One of them set a bundle price almost $700 higher and adding Studio Strings Professional kicked the price of the Justin Hurwitz Selects up $60 more! In the end , I picked up Justin Hurwitz Professional Selects and the SSO Chamber Orchestra which came to almost 58% off.

They’ve been available and then they had a sale on them, saying they wouldn’t be available again until SSO was updated and ported to the new player.
Interesting. I looked into this earlier and saw they had additional mics available as one point in time.

When Spitfire says "ends May 31st", does that mean the sale is no longer valid on the 31st? Or after the 31st? Basically, can I order on Sunday?

Are instruments that are not in a bundle ever more than 40% off? Or is it the usual discount every time there is a sale?
It's kind of rare. The Apex sale in March usually has one library at 50% off. They've done 50% off sales before discontinuing a product. And I've sometimes seen a 50% off something like Albion One st the start of the school year.

Generally not. Your best deals are going to come from having products in a bundle , then adding the bundle to cart. Sometimes they will run a deal for a few weeks on a certain library that may be around 50%.

*****Make sure you check the prices in the cart before you buy too. I came across a few nasty surprises when i added certain things to my cart today. One of them set a bundle price almost $700 higher and adding Studio Strings Professional kicked the price of the Justin Hurwitz Selects up $60 more! In the end , I picked up Justin Hurwitz Professional Selects and the SSO Chamber Orchestra which came to almost 58% off.
Must be a glitch in their system. It shouldn't do that. But, it is also good to buy some things first to get the better bundle prices.

Usually Sunday at 11:59 pm, as 11:59 pm on Saturday is still the 30th. The real question is, what time zone.....
Just pull yourself together and decide don't buy anything! The main thing is to hold out for midnight Sunday! On Sunday evening, take sleeping pills and go to bed. On Monday, you wake up and see that the discounts ARE STILL VALID and you will immediately buy it all! I always do that.

It would make more sense if the sale ends when the weekend is over, rather than ending halfway through the weekend.

Personally, I think ending a sale one day prior to a ton of people getting checks (or direct deposits as in my case) on the 1st of the month, is a bit disappointing. I asked several times about this, here and in PM and never got a reply. But I will bite the bullet and swipe away Tundra with my CC. Hoping for a better June than May was! :) I can't pass THIS sale on... Unbelievable price!

Just pull yourself together and decide don't buy anything! The main thing is to hold out for midnight Sunday! On Sunday evening, take sleeping pills and go to bed. On Monday, you wake up and see that the discounts ARE STILL VALID and you will immediately buy it all! I always do that.
Still thinking about finishing off my SStO pro, but really not in any hurry.

Top Bottom