Spitfire Spring Wishlist 2020?

ridgero

I don't see that happening. BBCSO is their SSO for their player. I don't think they will be moving any of their libraries over to the new player. They have only done this with their Originals series , which are just small parts of existing libraries. If they do a full one , I'm sure it will start with Albion One. Orchestral Tools seems to be starting to port over their libraries into the Sine player but that will take some time.
Why else would they hold off on re-releasing their extended mic positions?

easyrider

The collections are definitely were it’s at...I was Looking at getting Albion One and OACE but just checked and I can get them in the essentials collection which makes the studio solo strings only £122

Luka

Are instruments that are not in a bundle ever more than 40% off? Or is it the usual discount every time there is a sale?

Mike T

Boring Member
It's one of those rare VI's that isn't just an example of good programming, or cool/new sounds, or a pretty marketing campaign... it's a snapshot of unique and immaculate musicianship. Having it in my computer is astounding and I can't help but feel some degree of reverence whenever I use it.

Plus, it's the only time Grace Davidson's voice has ever been sampled (as far as I know). That alone is worth the price....

paulmatthew

Are instruments that are not in a bundle ever more than 40% off? Or is it the usual discount every time there is a sale?
Generally not. Your best deals are going to come from having products in a bundle , then adding the bundle to cart. Sometimes they will run a deal for a few weeks on a certain library that may be around 50%.

*****Make sure you check the prices in the cart before you buy too. I came across a few nasty surprises when i added certain things to my cart today. One of them set a bundle price almost $700 higher and adding Studio Strings Professional kicked the price of the Justin Hurwitz Selects up $60 more! In the end , I picked up Justin Hurwitz Professional Selects and the SSO Chamber Orchestra which came to almost 58% off.

paulmatthew

They’ve been available and then they had a sale on them, saying they wouldn’t be available again until SSO was updated and ported to the new player.
Interesting. I looked into this earlier and saw they had additional mics available as one point in time.

dzilizzi

It's kind of rare. The Apex sale in March usually has one library at 50% off. They've done 50% off sales before discontinuing a product. And I've sometimes seen a 50% off something like Albion One st the start of the school year.

dzilizzi

Generally not. Your best deals are going to come from having products in a bundle , then adding the bundle to cart. Sometimes they will run a deal for a few weeks on a certain library that may be around 50%.

*****Make sure you check the prices in the cart before you buy too. I came across a few nasty surprises when i added certain things to my cart today. One of them set a bundle price almost $700 higher and adding Studio Strings Professional kicked the price of the Justin Hurwitz Selects up $60 more! In the end , I picked up Justin Hurwitz Professional Selects and the SSO Chamber Orchestra which came to almost 58% off.
Must be a glitch in their system. It shouldn't do that. But, it is also good to buy some things first to get the better bundle prices.