Spitfire Spring Wishlist 2020?

The sale is up. Looks like a flat 40% on all individual libraries, and 30% off all bundles, except for new products, which are back at their intro price, and the Justin Hurwitz bundles, which are already 60% off, so no additional discount for them.

So you can pick up SSO (SSS + SSB + SSW + Masse) and Harp for $898 with the JH bundle, then add JB Percussion and Orchestral Grand Piano for $1166. That is the Symphony Complete bundle for $233 less than even that bundle's current sale price ($1399).

That's an amazing deal! And you can add SCS for $419 too, giving you the Symphony Complete bundle and SCS for $1585.

Luka

If you buy something. And then later on, want to buy another bundle, does the website take into consideration what you bought in the past? Therefore reducing the price because you already own some of the libraries in the bundle?

Hollywood Choirs Gold/Diamond vs Eric Whitacre Choir - What would you recommend if the price is similar? Or would you recommend me to begin with something cheaper like the VSL Big Bang Orchestra: Ganymede (SATB Choir)?

korgscrew2000

If you buy something. And then later on, want to buy another bundle, does the website take into consideration what you bought in the past? Therefore reducing the price because you already own some of the libraries in the bundle?
Yes. But not as much discount if you buy the whole bundle at once. The Olafur collection is cheaper as a whole but if like me you just purchased one, to complete it works out more expensive.

Yogevs

I hope so too! Haha It’s actually my first professionnal sample library that I buy… I only had cheaper options before.
What do you mean first library? You've got first librarIES! :D

I still only have Nucleus (which I consider professional I guess). Haven't bought any Spitfire libraries other than the free ones. My budget is very limited and I still haven't decided what I need and if it worth the money. And I think I can come up with pretty good results combining Nucleus and all the free stuff i've got.

Luka

What do you mean first library? You've got first librarIES! :D

I still only have Nucleus (which I consider professional I guess). Haven't bought any Spitfire libraries other than the free ones. My budget is very limited and I still haven't decided what I need and if it worth the money. And I think I can come up with pretty good results combining Nucleus and all the free stuff i've got.
You are certainly wiser than me… Maybe it was a bit silly of me to buy such libraries right now, but oh well, at least I’m super happy and I have them for life haha

Luka

As long it is not too economically difficult and that you enjoy the amazing stuff you got :)

Do you have Kontakt full? My lack of it has made me avoided buying some stuff.
I don’t!!! :rofl:So for some of the stuff I bought, I’ll have to wait until I buy the full Kontakt (I’m waiting for the summer sale)!