What's new

Spitfire Spring Wish List Announced ;)

so who's waiting until the last moment?
and what's in your cart?

I ended up, at the very last minute, getting Aluphone and Titanium Euphone, continuing my obsessive collecting of tuned perc. Was on and off the fence last night on either Albion ONE or SStO Core, but ultimately felt like I didn't need most of what's in Albion and had heard enough qualms about SStO, especially without the extra mics, that I couldn't pull the trigger.

Feel pretty okay about it!

Hi MOMA. My name is Wolfie, I am also a sample addict. I crumbled just before the stroke of midnight (yes, I actually got out of bed) and bought Studio Woodwinds. It blends well with Studio Brass and Strings...which I bought a week ago. Fell off the wagon AGAIN. o_O

Yet its so nice that we can meet like this and support one another in these hard times of desires and evil temptations!

I ended up, at the very last minute, getting Aluphone and Titanium Euphone, continuing my obsessive collecting of tuned perc. Was on and off the fence last night on either Albion ONE or SStO Core, but ultimately felt like I didn't need most of what's in Albion and had heard enough qualms about SStO, especially without the extra mics, that I couldn't pull the trigger.

Feel pretty okay about it!

Another reason to avoid internet opinions....SStO is wonderful, and was an absolute steal for the core version. Pick it up next time around!

There will always be another Wish List sale. I managed to hold strong with just the two items. (does it count if one was a bundle?) I kept thinking of getting something else, but time ran out.

I didn't indulge in the end. Our tumble dryer broke and needs replacing..bye funds.
Hope everyone is enjoying the new spoils!
A
In the end fixing a broken tumble dryer is more important than a library (in the long run)... Plus you could still sample the sound of the dryer and could come up with a unique sound :) for your music.
Of course, Alex wouldn't be the first to pass on Spitfire in favor of a dryer sound.

(Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

Best,

Geoff

Top Bottom