What's new

Spitfire Spring Wish List Announced ;)

And moneyyyyyyyyyyyy is gone...

giphy.gif

Now I have both Studio Woodwinds Core and Studio Woodwinds Pro in my account at 40%. Someone please convince me not to buy either of them.....
Isn't Studio Woodwinds Pro just Studio Woodwinds with extra stuff? Why do you need both? Or by "Core" are you referring to a different one?

Isn't Studio Woodwinds Pro just Studio Woodwinds with extra stuff? Why do you need both? Or by "Core" are you referring to a different one?

I put both of them on my wishlist because I had no idea which one to purchase....Now that I actually see the 40% off, I have another fight in my brain over my wallet....why do I do this?

Wondering if I should take the plunge with PRO?

I put both of them on my wishlist because I had no idea which one to purchase....Now that I actually see the 40% off, I have another fight in my brain over my wallet....why do I do this?

Depends if you are looking for more mics positions (so it depends of your habits and if you are into tweaking sound).
Contact the support to get the regular version and see if you can upgrade to the pro later this week with the discount if you need it.

Has any bundle received a discount of 65% or something close to that ('up to'), without owning any prior instruments from the bundle? Perhaps I have misunderstood the Wishlist advertising for bundle collections.

For example, in my wish list I have received 40% off each individual Spitfire studio orchestra instrument (core version), or I can buy the complete studio orchestra bundle (core version), which is discounted by 30%. If I buy the bundle in this sale, it will only be about $4 cheaper than if I were to buy all the individual instruments during this sale.

I thought that buying the bundle would be considerably cheaper than buying the individual instruments, even during a sale.

Don't get me wrong, it is still tempting, but I might have to reconsider Eastwest Hollywood orchestra Gold or even Diamond in a future sale.

Has any bundle received a discount of 65% or something close to that ('up to'), without owning any prior instruments from the bundle?

I have several bundles in my list and they all show up at 30%. I'm curious to hear which ones end up with the 65%. I should have put more individual items in my account...

65% is compared to the sold separately price without any discount
(bundles already are discounted , so when you apply 30% more , it can reach up to 65% compared to regular individual prices)

Deciding between finishing studio orchestra, Eric whitacre, or the organ. I want them all for differing reasons.

But the organ to save.

Yes I think the 65% is considering base bundle discount. I also recall for individual instruments the advertisement I received said 'up to'. :)

Different percentages... but same price:

The product page says:
Spitfire Studio Orchestra
YOUR CREATIVITY, YOUR CONTROL

€549 €384.30

Sold separately: €647
Saving: €262.70 (40%)

And the wish-list page says:
Spitfire Studio Orchestra
YOUR CREATIVITY, YOUR CONTROL

€549 €384.30

Spring 2019 Wish List Discount
Saving: 30%

I already have Albion 3 and love it, I'll get Albion One because it will never get cheaper than 50% off. I can afford to get one more so, I'll probably get Albion 5 because I've had my eye on it for months. I would also love to get Albion 4 too for $177 more but, I just can't justify spending more than $500 right now.

Oh well, there's no use in being greedy so, I'll just get what I can afford & wait until the holidays to complete my collection.

Top Bottom