What's new

Spitfire Spring Wish List Announced ;)

Is it a gurantee that they're just going to send me a code for 40% off for everything on my wish list (never done a SF wishlist before)?
Last time they did it around christmas, you got individual codes/links for each item on your wishlist (item not on your wishlist -> no discount code).
Then during the wishlist time period you could put any of those items into your shopping cart and buy them. But there was no need to buy everything you had put on your wishlist.
I guess it will work like this again this time.

Everyone who has put something on the wishlist will get the discount codes. If not just mail their support.
Be aware last time it took them almost 24 hours to send out all the codes to all customers, so be patient tomorrow.

Is it a gurantee that they're just going to send me a code for 40% off for everything on my wish list (never done a SF wishlist before)?
I’ve read that this particular wishlist sale will just be active on your wishlist page. No emails this go around.

Well, I blew a little mad money on the Studio Woodwinds and Studio Brass Core libraries. As I already had the core strings library, they came in at around £ 83 + VAT each, which seems a pretty good deal to me.

It's actually the first library I've bought in quite a while, so it's a bit of a 'what the hell' purchase....

Hmm. No discounts on a couple things like Edna Earth. Have to think about some of these. One bigger or a couple smaller?

Now I have both Studio Woodwinds Core and Studio Woodwinds Pro in my account at 40%. Someone please convince me not to buy either of them.....

Top Bottom