Spitfire Spring Wish List Announced ;)

Levon

After buying the Studio Orchestra Core and the Aluphone, I decided to get Output's everything I don't already have bundle. I almost bought Edna Earth, but I'm not sure it is something I would use as I don't really use the stuff in Albion, at least so far. It will stay on the wishlist for the next time. Along with the Pro version of SStO
Nooooooo, don't mention Output!!! Must stay strong! Seriously though, how do you find their libraries?

dzilizzi

I just hang around pretending I know something
Nooooooo, don't mention Output!!! Must stay strong! Seriously though, how do you find their libraries?
Taking forever to download LOL! The Hub wasn't working so I had them send me links.

So far I've tried Analog Strings which I love, Exhale which is growing on me, and Analog Brass which I think I will like. I have Movement, but I haven't used it yet. The rest are downloading now.

I got Analog Strings after NOVO. If I had gotten it before, I might not have bought NOVO. It is much more fun to work with and i like the results more. Nothing wrong with NOVO, just more work to get sounds.

galactic orange

Sensor Number
I got Solo Strings. While the studio sound is what I tend to prefer, SSoS sounds so wonderful in AIR. That with SCS should keep me pretty busy for a while. It’s funny because SSoS wasn’t even on my radar until now, and I have other solo string libraries. I’ll likely pick up Tundra another time.

Daniel James

Picked up the Olafur Chamber Evos. I appreciate they have one preset that is essentially a sustain without too much going on but JUST enough to make it feel live. Those are by far the best ones to layer with regular string libraries to bring that little something to them.

-DJ

Last edited:

MOMA

Hello. My name is MOMA, and I`m a sample addict.

So I stayed clear of temptation so long, and I really did believe I would stand strong. But in the end I crumbled and fell for yet another percussion lib. and got it for 40% less.

And it blends so well with my traditional palate of strings and brass...

Wolfie2112

Hello. My name is MOMA, and I`m a sample addict.

So I stayed clear of temptation so long, and I really did believe I would stand strong. But in the end I crumbled and fell for yet another percussion lib. and got it for 40% less.

And it blends so well with my traditional palate of strings and brass...
Hi MOMA. My name is Wolfie, I am also a sample addict. I crumbled just before the stroke of midnight (yes, I actually got out of bed) and bought Studio Woodwinds. It blends well with Studio Brass and Strings...which I bought a week ago. Fell off the wagon AGAIN. o_O

SvenE

I went for the Eric Whitacre Choir as well. I had several other items (HZ Strings, LCO Strings) in my wishlist but sanity prevailed... The sound is mesmerizing and very "calming" and complementary to my other choir libraries. Usually I like to layer patches in Kontakt but I am OK with the standalone Plugin and GUI. But why is the volume going to 400% in the GUI...? I am now waiting for Zero G to release Ethera Gold... I need a new hdd......

Wally Garten

so who's waiting until the last moment?
and what's in your cart?
I ended up, at the very last minute, getting Aluphone and Titanium Euphone, continuing my obsessive collecting of tuned perc. Was on and off the fence last night on either Albion ONE or SStO Core, but ultimately felt like I didn't need most of what's in Albion and had heard enough qualms about SStO, especially without the extra mics, that I couldn't pull the trigger.

Feel pretty okay about it!

MOMA

Hi MOMA. My name is Wolfie, I am also a sample addict. I crumbled just before the stroke of midnight (yes, I actually got out of bed) and bought Studio Woodwinds. It blends well with Studio Brass and Strings...which I bought a week ago. Fell off the wagon AGAIN. o_O
Yet its so nice that we can meet like this and support one another in these hard times of desires and evil temptations!

Wolfie2112

I ended up, at the very last minute, getting Aluphone and Titanium Euphone, continuing my obsessive collecting of tuned perc. Was on and off the fence last night on either Albion ONE or SStO Core, but ultimately felt like I didn't need most of what's in Albion and had heard enough qualms about SStO, especially without the extra mics, that I couldn't pull the trigger.

Feel pretty okay about it!
Another reason to avoid internet opinions....SStO is wonderful, and was an absolute steal for the core version. Pick it up next time around!

dzilizzi

I just hang around pretending I know something
There will always be another Wish List sale. I managed to hold strong with just the two items. (does it count if one was a bundle?) I kept thinking of getting something else, but time ran out.