What's new

Spitfire Spring Wish List Announced ;)

Norhernlys

Is Hans Zimmer Strings + Spitfire Studio Strings Pro worth the 451$ if one already have SCS Pro, SSS, Albion 1 + 5, Olafur Series, BDT, the ARK series + the Legacy 8dio strings Libs? I know its an awesome deal but just wonder if Im already covered way too many times here? :)

sostenuto

Big NKS Fan !
2018 Professional is mindblowing price !! Biggest issue is where from there ?
Hard not to go with SSt Brass /WW PRO at WL cost. If 2018 Pro purchased first, cost should be a bit less, as owner of Strings PRO. :unsure:

Sarah Mancuso

Esselfortium
I picked up OA Chamber Evos, Albion One, Grand Cimbalom, Aluphone, and Hg2O. I got most of them at the start of the sale and wasn't planning on doing any more, but Albion One managed to sneak itself into my shopping cart at the last moment :emoji_upside_down:

Between these and my existing collection, I'm probably pretty set for Spitfire stuff for a while.

Though Tundra and Iceni do look very appetizing... Maybe next time.

whiskers

Perpetual student
I picked up OA Chamber Evos, Albion One, Grand Cimbalom, Aluphone, and Hg2O. I got most of them at the start of the sale and wasn't planning on doing any more, but Albion One managed to sneak itself into my shopping cart at the last moment :emoji_upside_down:

Between these and my existing collection, I'm probably pretty set for Spitfire stuff for a while.

Though Tundra and Iceni do look very appetizing... Maybe next time.
it IS appetizing :)

StillLife

Finally, I bought:
Alternative Solo Strings upgrade
EDNA + Kinematik

Left out BDT at the last moment. Not really sure about its versatility. Feared that it would sound a bit samish, when used on a couple of tracks. And, there will always be other sales.
Now back to work..

smallberries

member at small
so who's waiting until the last moment?
and what's in your cart?

(the Anti-GAS move of playing with everything I bought last time has done its job re: 2018 Professional Bundle; and I'll keep working with Toccata before graduating to the broader palette of the Union Chapel. Sigh.)

galactic orange

Sensor Number
so who's waiting until the last moment?
and what's in your cart?

(the Anti-GAS move of playing with everything I bought last time has done its job re: 2018 Professional Bundle; and I'll keep working with Toccata before graduating to the broader palette of the Union Chapel. Sigh.)
I have both SSoS and Tundra on my wishlist. Going to pick up one or the other, but having a tough time deciding which will be more useful and enjoyable. I have BHCT, SCS, and the Studio Pro Collection. So most of the Spitfire libraries I have are on the dry side. Being able to use SSoS with SCS is appealing. Likewise for combining Tundra and SCS. Which would you go for?

whiskers

Perpetual student
2018 Professional is mindblowing price !! Biggest issue is where from there ?
Hard not to go with SSt Brass /WW PRO at WL cost. If 2018 Pro purchased first, cost should be a bit less, as owner of Strings PRO. :unsure:
I was thinking the same. Was going to save it for Xmas though, and see how i get along with SStS Pro first. If it seems it is too much of a hassle to work with, might tilt me towards the Symphony side.

dzilizzi

I just hang around pretending I know something
After buying the Studio Orchestra Core and the Aluphone, I decided to get Output's everything I don't already have bundle. I almost bought Edna Earth, but I'm not sure it is something I would use as I don't really use the stuff in Albion, at least so far. It will stay on the wishlist for the next time. Along with the Pro version of SStO

dzilizzi

I was thinking the same. Was going to save it for Xmas though, and see how i get along with SStS Pro first. If it seems it is too much of a hassle to work with, might tilt me towards the Symphony side.
I got to say, after buying SSO, I really don't feel the need to buy much else symphonic. I really like the sound of it.

dzilizzi

Yeah I'm just not sure I need both Studio & SSO.

I do love SCS though :). I have NIs Symphony Series, so I'll hold off for now :)
Well, I did get SCS pro during that last sale, so I guess, I have bought other symphony stuff. It's just not so urgent for me.

StillLife

After buying the Studio Orchestra Core and the Aluphone, I decided to get Output's everything I don't already have bundle. I almost bought Edna Earth, but I'm not sure it is something I would use as I don't really use the stuff in Albion, at least so far. It will stay on the wishlist for the next time. Along with the Pro version of SStO
Ah, now you got me thinking about Output again... I go to sleep...

Top Bottom