What's new

Spitfire Spring Wish List Announced ;)

jbuhler

wish they'll come out with total performance patch for Cello and if possible, Viola as well
The cello already has the samples to make the virtuoso patch but the viola does not. I do hope they make legato patches with the progressive longs for the other instruments since I think the vibrato would be a bit easier to handle in those cases. I also wish they gave us control over rebowing.

danbo

Only 30% off Symphony Orchestra, not seeing any 65% off any collections I added as promised in the advert, so I'll pass (again) on this sale.

dzilizzi

I just hang around pretending I understand any of
Only 30% off Symphony Orchestra, not seeing any 65% off any collections I added as promised in the advert, so I'll pass (again) on this sale.
It is 30% off the bundle, but the bundle price is already discounted. The bundles are up to 65% off, not 65% off. I think if you buy the Everything bundle, you get 65% of each item. For most other bundles, the items come out at over 40% off to 50% off.

StillLife

BDT... that one I would really like to try out... How difficult is it to play it like a padding instrument, like really, responsive, playable evo's?

gtrwll

So it's ~310€ for CSB vs 240€ for SStB Pro for me. I really like the sound of CSB, but SStB might cut through better in dense mixes, it seems a bit more aggressive, am I wrong?

Can someone point me toward a demo made with SStB that focuses on the softer low dynamics?

angeruroth

BDT... that one I would really like to try out... How difficult is it to play it like a padding instrument, like really, responsive, playable evo's?
Very easy IMHO. It is my go-to lib when I just want to play soft and noisy things, and when I want to add a slightly weird character to other sounds.
The volume is a bit hard to control (you may want to modify some patches to avoid that), but other than that I think it's a very playable lib. I have no EVOs, so I can't comment on that.

whiskers

Perpetual student
Had my eye on the SSO SCS Edition, but since I have SCS Pro already, doesn't look like that counts as a discount for the bundle - it's just the regular 30% off, as if I didn't have SCS.

Oh well, perhaps I should wait for the pro version anyway :)

Top Bottom