What's new

Spitfire Spring Wish List Announced ;)

https://www.spitfireaudio.com/labs/
For those who have participated in SF’s wish list sale before, is there a method? The site says to add to the wishlist prior to May 5th. Does the sale begin afterwards? Will things already on my WL be included? Is it only one item, or everything there? Also, how long does the sale typically run?
Thanks team.

Anyone have any recommendations for some less obvious Spitfire libraries? Money is tight at the moment and I'm still working out my orchestral needs but can't resist a good sale.

Was looking at the sound of dust libraries. They seem cool and well priced. The second one seems more interesting. My only concern is few of the instrument seem to be of the "play themselves" type which is ok but not really my thing.

British drama toolkit? I could use something small and dry.

Anything else?

Anyone have any recommendations for some less obvious Spitfire libraries? Money is tight at the moment and I'm still working out my orchestral needs but can't resist a good sale.

Was looking at the sound of dust libraries. They seem cool and well priced. The second one seems more interesting. My only concern is few of the instrument seem to be of the "play themselves" type which is ok but not really my thing.

British drama toolkit? I could use something small and dry.

Anything else?
I use BDT all the time. Love it. Solo Strings going on my WL this time.

Wonder if they'd do 40% off of Ambient Guitars. Probably not but would be great.

That wouldn't exactly be nice to the ones that have already bought it. But maybe during the Christmas wish-list thingy. I for one am going to wait for such a discount.

I have a lot in my wish-list, but I probably going to stick to Kinematik only...I hope for my wallet's sake.

For those who have participated in SF’s wish list sale before, is there a method? The site says to add to the wishlist prior to May 5th. Does the sale begin afterwards? Will things already on my WL be included? Is it only one item, or everything there? Also, how long does the sale typically run?
Thanks team.

IIRC, you'll get a discount code in your inbox for everything that's on your wishlist on May 5. (Could be stuff that was already there, or stuff you add between now and then.) So on or after May 5, you can buy at the discounted price using the codes they send you. Can't remember how long the codes are good for -- I think it's a pretty short window.

Wonder if they'd do 40% off of Ambient Guitars. Probably not but would be great.
Usually, things that are on sale aren't included.

I put in a lot of the less expensive libraries. Like the Aluphone. I don't really need anything though. But it is an experiment to see if I actually get an email. I never have.

IIRC, you'll get a discount code in your inbox for everything that's on your wishlist on May 5. (Could be stuff that was already there, or stuff you add between now and then.) So on or after May 5, you can buy at the discounted price using the codes they send you. Can't remember how long the codes are good for -- I think it's a pretty short window.
I believe the process has changed somewhat over the years. It used to be a selection from items on your wishlist that you'd get discount codes for, and I think they varied in amount. But the recent Christmas list had discounts for everything on your list, and it was a flat 30% off bundles, 40% off individual libraries.

Thanks team.

As others have mentioned you add to the list (a year ago they would pick 3 items, more recently they’ve allow any on your wish list) and on May 5th they send out codes for you to use- could be 30%,40%, or perhaps this year it will hit the 50 mark? - for a one or two week window (so probably until May 15th latest). I’d say anything you like that you could afford at 50% off should be added to the list. But this is half off retail, so HZ Strings is still too rich for my blood ;) (and what I would get out of it for the music I’m doing). Time for some walkthrough videos...

As others have mentioned you add to the list (a year ago they would pick 3 items, more recently they’ve allow any on your wish list) and on May 5th they send out codes for you to use- could be 30%,40%, or perhaps this year it will hit the 50 mark? - for a one or two week window (so probably until May 15th latest). I’d say anything you like that you could afford at 50% off should be added to the list. But this is half off retail, so HZ Strings is still too rich for my blood ;) (and what I would get out of it for the music I’m doing). Time for some walkthrough videos...
Thank you for the reply. Also, Thank you to @Wally Garten

Top Bottom