What's new

SPITFIRE - Spitfire Solo Strings NEW Virtuoso Violin Total Performance Patch

You need to download the installer. Once you sign in, your product will be there and you can download and install it right away. Once you have the installer installed all future purchases show up right away. Also check periodically it for updates.

That was very kind help, thank you. Yes, I forgot about the new installer though I had it already installed. But with the enormous amount of libraries present...I mix things up :)

That was very kind help, thank you. Yes, I forgot about the new installer though I had it already installed. But with the enormous amount of libraries present...I mix things up :)
I totally understand. After a while it is hard to keep up with everyone's method.

Thanks for the comments on the patch and demo. :)

Hope those of you who are using the patch are enjoying it. For anyone wondering how I realised the violin part of the demo, I thought I'd post a link to a screen-flow we put together which details everything you need to know to control the patch – CC21 Vibrato Slider, CC1 Dynamics Slider & Velocity. Everything in the piece is dictated by these three controllers. All else happens as if by magic, thanks to some incredible scripting by the UK's Blake Robinson.

Thanks,

Andy.

If I understood correctly the patch you used is already included in the original sales library, or you used some special patch? ...what about your promised link with some screen-flow, I missed it or...?
Thanks

Top Bottom