What's new

SPITFIRE - Spitfire Solo Strings NEW Virtuoso Violin Total Performance Patch

Seems I'm the only one who's looking forward to an update of a library that I own and like :)

I’m looking forward to it.

Don’t have solo string library yet so looking forward to what they have to offer.

Also as someone who receives about 3 marketing emails a day each from heavyocity, izotope and native instruments (and others), I really don’t find Spitfire’s marketing that intrusive at all.

I’m looking forward to it.

Don’t have solo string library yet so looking forward to what they have to offer.

Also as someone who receives about 3 marketing emails a day each from heavyocity, izotope and native instruments (and others), I really don’t find Spitfire’s marketing that intrusive at all.
I've received over 20 marketing email messages in the last 24 hours (not counting spam), just one of which was from Spitfire. I'm fine with it; but I realize for others here, YMMV.

Looking forward to tomorrow's announcement.

Best,

Geoff

I'm also looking forward to this announcement. IMO the solo strings have always been the weak link in their string arsenal. As far as the ads, the blinking is a little annoying, but just scroll down and it's gone. I don't pay attention to any ads here. I've never clicked on one. I get all my info from reading other's experiences and listening to demos.

Top Bottom