1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SPITFIRE - LABS is Back! An infinite series of software instruments, free and easy to use!

Discussion in 'COMMERCIAL Announcements' started by Spitfire Team, May 31, 2018.

1. Syncopator

Syncopator Member

Mar 10, 2016
    What gives you the impression that I use Cubase? It appears you misunderstood my post, as this experience has absolutely nothing to do with my DAW (Digital Performer). This was about downloading and installing the Spitfire LABS instruments.

2. D Halgren

D Halgren Senior Member

May 6, 2017
    Portland, OR
    No, I understand what you were talking about. I was just saying that there are a lot more confusing software installs out there, as I recently moved to Cubase, and their literature and videos all say a different thing about installing the program. No harm meant.

3. Syncopator

Syncopator Member

Mar 10, 2016
    Oh. You were citing Cubase as an example. Now I understand. No problem. :2thumbs:

D Halgren likes this.
  4. DavidY

DavidY Senior Member

Nov 24, 2017
    UK
    I had the same problem - thanks for the workaround.

5. Regulus

Regulus Member

Jan 17, 2018
    Only had experience with Strings so far, aren't those symbols in Soft Piano correspond to CC11/1 by default as well?
    That's true indeed and not gonna change until people will stop biting that *..it looks just like that outboard gear..* gimmick. Currently UI design is heavily affected by marketing, because fancy vintage looks = good sales.

6. Old Timer

Old Timer Senior Member

Dec 6, 2016
    It occurs to me that the new play engine means that LABS is for the first time actually free. Previously, you needed to have bought the full version of Kontakt to get the most from LABS, as well as making a minimal charity donation. This means that Spitfire Labs are more accessible than they were before, which must be good.

TGV likes this.