What's new

Spitfire - LABS Download our latest FREE Library Strings 2 Now!

I hesitate to add to the pile yet another expression of gratitude, lest I contribute to an increase in Christian's head-size. But this whole LABS thing is truly over-the-top generous and... well... just THAT.

01 - SA - Labs - Amplified Cello Quartet - Chatter
02 - SA - WE - My Preset 01
03 - SA - Labs - Dulcimer - Fingered

Attachments

• SA - Labs - Amplified Cello Quartet - Chatter.JPG
    SA - Labs - Amplified Cello Quartet - Chatter.JPG
    11.5 KB · Views: 1
  • SA - WE - My Preset 01.JPG
    SA - WE - My Preset 01.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 4
  • SA - Labs - Dulcimer - Fingered.JPG
    SA - Labs - Dulcimer - Fingered.JPG
    9.9 KB · Views: 3
I wonder if this version of LABS Dulcimer differs from the old Kontakt LABS Dulcimer which I already have, in terms of samples or patches? (Obviously the engine is different.)

I would like to also thank Spitfire Audio for their generosity.

EDIT - Please disregard the text below. It was corrected after I installed the latest update to the Spitfire Audio App.

I have a quick question though. On my end, the installation folder structure seems to be different than the previous LABS titles. Is this going to be the new standard?

On my end, the installation folder structure seems to be different than the previous LABS titles. Is this going to be the new standard?

This was actually an error with Dulcimer that we fixed at about the same time as the new version of the app went live, so they're unrelated. Not to worry if anyone experiences this difference in folder structure, it doesn't affect operation, it will just look a bit odd and... messy if you happen to look in the Spitfire Audio - LABS folder.

To add to the above, if you have this problem and want to "fix" it it's not just a case of moving the folder, I would advise deleting and redownloading.

Any problems contact support at spitfireaudio.com/support

Ben

Hi is it worth downloading spitfire freebies or will they just take up space not get used? I need to be tight with samples as I want to be more organised and only keep what I use. Thanks

You have to decide. Imo they are really solid for freebies.

I don't download all of them, but if it's an instrument I'm interested in, I'm usually pretty pleased with them. If you find yourself never using them, you can always delete them. (I, myself, have never found a use for a charango, though I think that says more about me than the instrument.)

The sf support told me that there's an issue with the LABS Music Box and Windows 10, in my case no LABS intrument is working anymore. They told me they'd mail me when the bug is fixed.

So be careful if you're on Win 10.

I love all the LABS stuff, pure gold in my opinion.

Let us know when they have mailed you. I am having the same issue. (Read your post too late.)

SA - Kepler Orchestra - 01 Woodwinds Grid - 02 Woodwinds Accelerating Momentum Grid
SA - Labs - Music Box - Hannah Peel's Music Box
Arturia - Mellotron - Strawberry Flutes

My v1.0.3 is OK with W10 !

Top Bottom