What's new

Spitfire kepler. . .

I especially like the bass here as well. From the teaser demos i already heard winds, brass and strings.
At least the minimum for an orchestra i guess.
I really hope it will be a bigger library with lots of articulations and not a smaller thing like BDT f.e.

Mmhhh...a bit more info before i buy would be great.
But still very interested.
I‘m just scared i would get a bunch of these presets. I would hope for kind of editing options like Heavyocity NOVO, FORZO, Gravity f.e.
Also nice to know if these doppler effect f.e. is just an FX or did they really move the mic :grin:

This lib sounds really interesting! And thank you for all your demos :D
Could be a library I don't pass ;)

I have no idea why this library even needs to exist..LOL What the heck is it? I've heard the demos, and posts here, but still don't get the allure...is there really a need for doppler effects in scoring, that we can't get in say Omnisphere or some other synth? I'm totally lost, especially after they said it'd be something new or revolutionary..not sure what the wording was...but seriously though, what would be the use? Aside from here and there ambience effects, which can be found in tons of other libraries.

I have no idea why this library even needs to exist..LOL What the heck is it? I've heard the demos, and posts here, but still don't get the allure...is there really a need for doppler effects in scoring, that we can't get in say Omnisphere or some other synth? I'm totally lost, especially after they said it'd be something new or revolutionary..not sure what the wording was...but seriously though, what would be the use? Aside from here and there ambience effects, which can be found in tons of other libraries.
+1

I have doubts as well. Phobos' weird and wonderful sounds are my least used and I uninstalled it recently to make room for other libraries. The two patches I've heard from kepler sound very interesting but I can't see how I'd fit them into my music. I look forward to find out more on Thursday.

I have doubts as well. Phobos' weird and wonderful sounds are my least used and I uninstalled it recently to make room for other libraries. The two patches I've heard from kepler sound very interesting but I can't see how I'd fit them into my music. I look forward to find out more on Thursday.

A few patches as part of another library I can understand… But an entire library dedicated to this effect seems a bit odd. But like you said, we’d have to wait until Thursday to get a full sense of what this library actually is.

Damn I just played the bass patch and I really like that one. I really dig the sound. I usually held off buying Spitfire libraries since I got most of the stuff covered by other companies (except for the organ which I had to have). But this one I'll consider if I like the walkthrough. Even tho I just spent a shitton of money on Fabfilter and some sound design stuff.

Edit: The other patch I don't like as much as the Bass patch. Feels like a sound I could get from Gravity or something. So my purchase will depend on the overall content of the library. But the bass patch I dig

Last edited:
Interesting sounding product. Sounds like it would also be useful for sound designers, in addition to composers.

Top Bottom