What's new

Spitfire - Hans Zimmer Strings 24 Hours Left! ENDING Tuesday 5th June 23:59 BST

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say this but, can you please bring yourself to mention this to Paul and Christian!! The HZ Piano is incredible so anything more from Spitfire and yourself (and that Piano) is very welcome. It's such an inspiring sounding instrument.

Would also love to see CH Vlog on the psychological aftermath after a HZ sampling session! haha!

I own several dozen piano libraries and just recently acquired HZP in the last big sale... Coveted it for a long time. By far the most beautiful sounding instrument of the bunch... can meander all night long with bliss flowing thru my veins... I avidly read all the posts associated with it and all the technical whining about this or that after it's release and as I was financially challenged at the time I decided to skip it... Fortunately I decided to revisit HZP during the recent sale and I am SOOOOO glad I did... for me, what it comes down to is "the sound"... it is gorgeous, lovely, captivating and absolutely heavenly... don't give a shit about other issues... it is simply wonderful...and begs to be played, like NO OTHER piano library I own and that is a very special gift... I thank you, Hans and the Spitfire boys...

Sad that a few self righteous egomaniacs splatter intelligent sounding garbage...in a realm... "composing" or, as I see it, songwriting... that in itself is an amalgamation of soooo many variables... that there is an ever expanding vista of beautiful creations that are possible, which is exactly why it is so awe inspiring to listen to as well as create. That was a mouthful, clumsily conveyed... but putting people in boxes is just plain dumb...

Sad that a few self righteous egomaniacs splatter intelligent sounding garbage.

Sad that well-meaning buyers expressing concerns about the playability and overwhelming technical requirements of a library that Hans himself described as turning out a bit "odd" get labeled as self-righteous egomaniacs splattering garbage for simply expressing a contrary view.

I myself am a fan of the HZ Piano and use it a lot in certain contexts but certainly understood where those took issue with it were coming from.

Sad that well-meaning buyers expressing concerns about the playability and overwhelming technical requirements of a library that Hans himself described as turning out a bit "odd" get labeled as self-righteous egomaniacs splattering garbage for simply expressing a contrary view.

I myself am a fan of the HZ Piano and use it a lot in certain contexts but certainly understood where those took issue with it were coming from.
Did not mean to imply all those for whom HZP did not meet their needs (ie, half peddling et al) were as described... if some have particular needs, fine... and no library is going to please everyone... my comment was more directed at the one mysteriously unnamed but sanctimonious individual who appeared on the forum spewing a bit of trollish venom in several directions and engaged the zman... sorry for my lack of clarity.

I own several dozen piano libraries and just recently acquired HZP in the last big sale... Coveted it for a long time. By far the most beautiful sounding instrument of the bunch... can meander all night long with bliss flowing thru my veins... I avidly read all the posts associated with it and all the technical whining about this or that after it's release and as I was financially challenged at the time I decided to skip it... Fortunately I decided to revisit HZP during the recent sale and I am SOOOOO glad I did... for me, what it comes down to is "the sound"... it is gorgeous, lovely, captivating and absolutely heavenly... don't give a shit about other issues... it is simply wonderful...and begs to be played, like NO OTHER piano library I own and that is a very special gift... I thank you, Hans and the Spitfire boys...

Sad that a few self righteous egomaniacs splatter intelligent sounding garbage...in a realm... "composing" or, as I see it, songwriting... that in itself is an amalgamation of soooo many variables... that there is an ever expanding vista of beautiful creations that are possible, which is exactly why it is so awe inspiring to listen to as well as create. That was a mouthful, clumsily conveyed... but putting people in boxes is just plain dumb...
Vastman !!!
No news since january, I began to wonder genuinely if younwere not ok.
Glad to see you back :)

Ever since the first day that the percussion and the piano was released, I long hoped for Hans Zimmer Strings. Was Alan Meyerson involved with this project?

A thing i hope would be possible in the future would be microtuning (best via importing .tun files).
Not sure if that would be even possible with such huge libraries but in general i wonder often about the lack of options for easy microtuning, especially if a tool is about experimentation and breaking rules.
I learned the hard way that all the live midi tuners are worthless here and there is really no better way as .tun file or .scl and kbm file import (but .tun files seems the best for me).
I mean i find it even hard to use within Kontakt but the own engine seems not even offer tuning options beside inside the western scale. But maybe it´s too niche inside a niche to be worth the afford for developers?

Top Bottom