What's new

Spitfire - Hans Zimmer Strings 24 Hours Left! ENDING Tuesday 5th June 23:59 BST

threestooges-plumbing-we-will-go-325.jpg

You've got to be kidding me.

This has to be the Eric Whitacre lib? Surely?!!! I can't bear it!!

I fully realise they're (quite rightly) hyping this, but their marketing strategy is totally working on me - I can't wait!

Hey guys, its a proper 'save the date' as in there may be an op to attend something.... geography and lots of things permitting...

Arrggh... now they've got me thinking Eric Whitacre, Air Studios, delivering new library! Arrrghhh.... stop, I can't take it! Please, just take my wallet and hand over the library!

"Ask me anything with Christian and Paul" in November:

About "Typhon": their largest & most expensive library ever, currently alpha testing, to be released in Q1.

Just sayin'...

"Ask me anything with Christian and Paul" in November:

About "Typhon": their largest & most expensive library ever, currently alpha testing, to be released in Q1.

Just sayin'...
Christian also asked Paul in the same interview, when he thought the Whitacre library would be ready, and he counted up to Feb, and Christian said, ‘oh, we’ll you’ve just given it away then!’. At least, that’s what my memory tells me - perfectly possible I dreamt that, but don’t disillusion me! I can wait no longer!

Everyone wants this to be the choir library so bad that they’ll seeing anything they want in that image.

I don’t see how it could have to do with anything other than the LABS instruments as the announcement is coming on the same day as the their discontinuation.

Also, an announcement that there will be an announcement in 3 weeks?? ...lame.

Top Bottom