What's new

Spitfire - Hans Zimmer Strings 24 Hours Left! ENDING Tuesday 5th June 23:59 BST

Rey

:sad:just checking with others what is the latest hz strings patch? mine is showing 1.1.2 and it is running currently after a week of not using it now it is not producing any sound when I press any notes although the midi indicator on my daw is showing activity but no sound whatsoever. this happens when I press the repair button when I load hz strings and notice no instruments are available inside hz strings. the repair resolved the issues by listing back all instruments inside hz strings, but none are producing sound.:sad:

windyweekend

I was told this library was only good for elevator music. Hold my beer.

Start at around 3:45 if you want to cut to some 'Hans Zimmer Strings' stuff immediately. The track is worth a listen on its own either way.
This so begs the question I've been asking myself for the last few years - why did Hans collaborate with SA on a Strings library before a Brass library when his big Wagnerian brass is such a massive, stand out dynamic in his music? The thought of listening to pieces like this with Spitfire's 'Hans Zimmer Brass' firing up 24 horns in the galleries and 24 tubas on the spots makes the hairs on my neck stand up...

Rey

hi. im trying to contact Spitfire support regarding some issue but im not getting response for 3 days now. Is it because you guys not working on weekends? submitted ticked since 1st December.

SpitfireSupport

Customer Experience
hi. im trying to contact Spitfire support regarding some issue but im not getting response for 3 days now. Is it because you guys not working on weekends? submitted ticked since 1st December.
Hi Rey, that's right - we're out of office on weekends. Apologies for the delay!

Luke

Reactions: Rey

Rap-sody

Music... again and again
Sorry, some developers try to have a life on weekends!

Top Bottom