Spitfire - Hans Zimmer Strings 24 Hours Left! ENDING Tuesday 5th June 23:59 BST

Discussion in 'COMMERCIAL Announcements' started by Spitfire Team, Feb 6, 2018.

1. JohnG

JohnG Senior Member

Nov 13, 2007
    California
    For me, there is nothing I own that does the low end the way this does. Bass sustains are absolutely incredible. That, plus the 60 cellos are worth the entire price.

2. muziksculp

muziksculp Senior Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Looking forward to the release of HZS Pickup :)

Dale Turner and D Halgren like this.
  3. YFM

YFM New Member

Mar 3, 2018
    I was told this library was only good for elevator music. Hold my beer.

Start at around 3:45 if you want to cut to some 'Hans Zimmer Strings' stuff immediately. The track is worth a listen on its own either way.

4. Rey

Rey Active Member

Apr 1, 2017
    :sad:just checking with others what is the latest hz strings patch? mine is showing 1.1.2 and it is running currently after a week of not using it now it is not producing any sound when I press any notes although the midi indicator on my daw is showing activity but no sound whatsoever. this happens when I press the repair button when I load hz strings and notice no instruments are available inside hz strings. the repair resolved the issues by listing back all instruments inside hz strings, but none are producing sound.:sad:

5. SpitfireSupport

SpitfireSupport Customer Experience

May 8, 2017
    HI Rey, please contact us at spitfireaudio.com/support we'll get you up and running!

Rey likes this.
  6. HBen

HBen Active Member

Apr 1, 2018
    What about HZS pickups? When will it become available? Any news about its progress?

SyMTiK, muziksculp and jpb007.uk like this.
  7. windyweekend

windyweekend Active Member

Jun 9, 2016
    This so begs the question I've been asking myself for the last few years - why did Hans collaborate with SA on a Strings library before a Brass library when his big Wagnerian brass is such a massive, stand out dynamic in his music? The thought of listening to pieces like this with Spitfire's 'Hans Zimmer Brass' firing up 24 horns in the galleries and 24 tubas on the spots makes the hairs on my neck stand up...

AllanH likes this.
  8. Rey

Rey Active Member

Apr 1, 2017
    hi. im trying to contact Spitfire support regarding some issue but im not getting response for 3 days now. Is it because you guys not working on weekends? submitted ticked since 1st December.

9. SpitfireSupport

SpitfireSupport Customer Experience

May 8, 2017
    Hi Rey, that's right - we're out of office on weekends. Apologies for the delay!

Luke

Rey likes this.
  10. Rap-sody

Rap-sody Music... again and again

Aug 29, 2017
    Sorry, some developers try to have a life on weekends!

11. Rey

Rey Active Member

Apr 1, 2017
    I know. I just thought the customer supports is like 24/7.

Mikro93 likes this.
  12. tokatila

tokatila Senior Member

Mar 6, 2014
    Just bought this. Drank a couple of beers and fired the super flautando "Padtch" up and started playing some cheesy chords VI-I-III-VII with 60 cellos flautandos. Freck, it's so beautfiul I almost wept. Must be good Pale Ale.

jbuhler, Saxer, D Halgren and 2 others like this.