Spitfire Christmas wishlist 2018 is coming !!!

Discussion in 'SAMPLE Talk' started by damcry, Dec 21, 2018.

1. damcry

damcry Member

Mar 10, 2018
  2. dzilizzi

dzilizzi I know nothing

Feb 27, 2017
    Somewhere near Los Angeles
    Um, what do you mean "a good composer"?

Because I think I am well behaved, but I kind of suck as a composer at this point. :grin:

Wishlist filled out - check.

paulmatthew, miket, whiskers and 5 others like this.
  3. AdamKmusic

AdamKmusic Active Member

Dec 30, 2016
    Does anyone if the discounts work for crossgrades? e.g I own HZ Percussion but will I get the discount on the upgrade to HZP Pro or the full product itself?

Sibelius19 likes this.
  4. Sibelius19

Sibelius19 Music is just color and rhythm --Debussy

Dec 12, 2015
    Michigan USA
    As long as you can add it to your wish list I'd think yes, but you should contact support to know for sure.

dzilizzi likes this.
  5. poetd

poetd Active Member

Sep 9, 2018
    Arrg!
    I misunderstood how this works and thought it would apply from today. :blush:

I'd held on to my last pennies for this and even shipped the girlfriend off to her mothers for Xmas so I could have the place to myself all weekend with some fine Red Wine and shiny new Spitfire Libraries.

Should have researched better.
    I'm sure it will still be a great deal and love how SF do things :) , but weekend plans slightly ruined. :crying:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    dzilizzi likes this.
  6. StillLife

StillLife Senior Member

Mar 18, 2017
    Thermonucleair again? Sounds promising. My wishlist thusfar: OA chamber Evo, Spitfire Solo Strings, North 7 vintage keys, DC noisemaker and the other 2 OA libs. Included the OA bundle too, for when bundle discounts go thermonucleair too...

dzilizzi likes this.
  7. Fry777

Fry777 pragsound.com

Nov 27, 2017
    @SpitfireSupport
    I've never taken part in a SF wishlist sale, but following Christian's video, did I get this right that ALL items put in the list will be discounted? (I read last year's SF wishlist thread and it didn't seem to be the case)

Also, can you usually add bundles in there for this event ? :)

dzilizzi and whiskers like this.
  8. Sibelius19

Sibelius19 Music is just color and rhythm --Debussy

Dec 12, 2015
    Michigan USA
    Do you think it counts if it's already added, or do we need to remove and add again to get it to be "triggered"? I apologize for my ignorance.

9. MaxOctane

MaxOctane Active Member

Mar 23, 2017
    No. A few, and if you have many items in your wishlist, they'll pick the ones to discount.

10. StillLife

StillLife Senior Member

Mar 18, 2017
    That's not what Christian says in the video: ''Everything in your wishlist will be discounted'''. Could be that the amount of discount differs between products, I think...?

dzilizzi, DivingInSpace and whiskers like this.
  11. AdamKmusic

AdamKmusic Active Member

Dec 30, 2016
    The previous year you would get different codes for each item in your wishlist, from what Christian video suggests is that this year it'll be 1 code for everything.

*Disclaimer - I watched the video with the sound off & closed captions on so I might be completely wrong

dzilizzi likes this.
  12. DarkestShadow

DarkestShadow Senior Member

Which LABS Christmas Special release is he talking about at the end? Can't find it...

dzilizzi and DivingInSpace like this.
  13. Cinebient

Cinebient Active Member

Dec 7, 2014
    Trying to understand how it works i also wonder if i have to buy all items in the wishlist to get the discount or do i get a seperate discount for each item in the wishlist and can choose what i want at the end.

dodecabilly likes this.
  14. OP
    OP
    damcry

damcry Member

Mar 10, 2018
    You’ll receive individual discount for each product in your wish list. Then you buy what you want

dzilizzi likes this.
  15. Shiirai

Shiirai Resident Crow

Oct 11, 2018
    I was so looking forward to participating this year. And then I went and spent all my money on Sonokinetic.

Meh, there's always next year ^^

16. poetd

poetd Active Member

Sep 9, 2018
    I feel ya.
    Spent all my money on new suspension for the GFs motor just before BF. :sad:

But then got a BF miracle that meant I managed to pick up BOTH the violin and cello I'd been hoping for.

Xmas wage was good thanks to overtime, but have had to lend some of that out.

But the world saw fit to leave me just enough to pick up something nice if the discount is good, so holding out for an Xmas miracle to go with the BF one. :grin:

dzilizzi and Shiirai like this.
  17. ScoreFace

ScoreFace Active Member

Nov 21, 2018
    Nothing on my christmas wishlist, I have spent too much money on BF sales already...

dzilizzi likes this.
  18. Goldie Zwecker

Goldie Zwecker Active Member

Feb 1, 2017
    So, just add libraries to the regular wishlist? I didn't see a special christmas whishlist. So it's the regular one?

19. spiderfingers

spiderfingers New Member

May 27, 2018
    SF took everything to a cap of 15 items (the highest pricest ones) from the wish list before. "Thermonuclear like last year" probably means discounts of 40%? It's not a bad deal, but I think this wish list would be more interesting, if they just offered a few items, but at a higher discount.

dzilizzi likes this.
  20. Fry777

Fry777 pragsound.com

Nov 27, 2017
    Yes I understand last year it worked like this, but it's it your understanding watching Christian's video for this year too?

Was there a deal last year where you could get Symphonic strings + SCS for about 600 ? Or was that during BF 2017 ?

dzilizzi likes this.