What's new

Spitfire Choirs

Architekton

Hello everyone!

So, after we saw and heard 1 sec of choir in that video, I personally cannot wait for the Spitfire Choirs to come out. I am really excited.

So, what do you guys think when we can expect that library to be released? Christmas maybe or Easter 2018 at earliest? I hope we wont have to wait too long.
Also, what do you expect to see in the library, anything special?

Regards

Also, what do you expect to see in the library, anything special?

I want a convincing ff/fff, and the ability to be aggressive. I'm convinced that the library will be able to do lush Whitacre arrangements, but if Hollywood Choirs ends up being more versatile, then I'd be hard-pressed to find a reason to buy from Spitfire instead of Strezov Sampling or EastWest.

Not sure when it will be released. Christmas time sounds like a perfect time to release a library like this with the way it could be marketed from Spitfire. The announced video we heard from Eric Whitacre last December was lovely and I've been been waiting on the release as well as EastWests Hollywood Choirs.

I really like the sound of Dominus too from Fluffy Audio.

I'll wait until I can hear Spitfires and Eastwest before deciding on which to buy. Maybe 2 out of the 3 depending on sound.

I predict that Spitfire Audio have one more library to release this year. Maybe Olafur Arnalds Strings, Choir or something else.

Zhao Shen said:
I want a convincing ff/fff, and the ability to be aggressive.

Hehe... I'm looking more for the ppp/pp end of things as ff/fff is pretty much covered by others at least in my book.... Spitfire people, the challenge is your's :).

Last edited:
Top Bottom