What's new

SPITFIRE - British Drama Toolkit Promo Price ENDING in 24 Hours!

I hate when companies rely on facebook infrastructure to do things. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in the world who's willing to put up with a little inconvenience to avoid supporting a company that is literally evil.

Sorry in advance for derail!

I hate when companies rely on facebook infrastructure to do things. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in the world who's willing to put up with a little inconvenience to avoid supporting a company that is literally evil.

Sorry in advance for derail!

There'll most likely be a running commentary on this thread that you can follow. I'm sure between us all we can post updates here and keep you and others in the loop.

https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/BDT

BDT Bangladesh Taka (ISO currency code)
BDT Taka (currency of Bangladesh)
BDT Telecommunication Development Bureau
BDT Base de Dados Tropical (Tropical Data Base)
BDT Best Demonstrated Technology
BDT Business Development Team

BDT Bone Dry Ton (biomass fuel requirements)
BDT Bulk Data Transfer (IBM)
BDT British Summer Time (UTC+1h)
BDT Brittle-Ductile Transition
BDT Büro Und Datentechnik (German)
BDT Bons du Trésor (French: Treasury Bills)
? ? ?

Hi Spitfire Team - it would be really nice, encouraging and outgoing of you - if you really care about your "customers" and "the community" if you held events outside for London once in a while - perhaps even Edinburgh?
There is actually a world outside London, LA, NYC and Tokyo.
Thanks

I second the idea of a Zurich event :2thumbs:

Bar? Alcohol in moderation, people!

Well, as someone was asking them to do events outside London... I thought the APEX event was something else. I mean, I don't know how they can go much further from London on a new event...

Edit: BTW I think I have probably misunderstood your post :laugh:

Last edited:
Does the person who guesses correctly get a free copy?
It's already been guessed/seen- British Drama Toolkit. Now, as to what that actually is... now that's worthy of some guessing. I'm gonna go with a bunch of woodwind and string staccato/spicatto stuff, maybe some string swells. Perhaps a simple piano for melody lines. Like pretty much every piece of music on Downton Abbey, The Crown, and The Great British Bake Off.

Top Bottom