What's new

Spitfire BBCSO Template for Studio One, #oneorchestra

Hi Manuel,
I would like to acknowledge the great work you have done with the BBCSO Pro template for Studio One... and made it available to us. The only thing missing really is the Keyswitches ;o) although I realise that the template is older than version 5 of S1.
Again, great work and thank you very much.

Angel L.

Hi Manuel,
I would like to acknowledge the great work you have done with the BBCSO Pro template for Studio One... and made it available to us. The only thing missing really is the Keyswitches ;o) although I realise that the template is older than version 5 of S1.
Again, great work and thank you very much.

Angel L.

I must have misread something, I haven't seen BBCSO Pro Template mentioned. Could you please point me to it? Thank you.

Hi ryevick,
I don't quite understand your message because Manuel himself (mess. #23) says that he has created the template for the Pro version, but that it is perfectly usable for all other versions. I use the Pro version and the instruments of the Pro version appear (Cor Anglais, etc.).

Hi ryevick,
I don't quite understand your message because Manuel himself (mess. #23) says that he has created the template for the Pro version, but that it is perfectly usable for all other versions. I use the Pro version and the instruments of the Pro version appear (Cor Anglais, etc.).

Ok, thanks! I missed that.

Hello All!

I have ported the BBCSO template to PreSonus Studio One :)
I hope it is useful for all Studio One users out there.
It can be found in the attachment.

BBCSO_Template_StudioOne.png

Normally it should also open in the smaller version of Studio One: Studio One Artist.
Does anyone happen to have this version and can check this?

If you find any mistakes or improvements please feel free to comment,
so that I can correct the template.
Thank you.

Btw: PreSonus has a 10 year Studio One Anniversary Sale on with very attractive prices!
Also including crossgrades from other DAWs too.
(No I don't receive free products, nor any other compensation for this :laugh:).

Edit:
Added version S0101_V001_BBCSO_Template_StudioOne.zip with the following updates:
  • Added the new Bass Flute, which came with BBCSO v1.1.8 update.
  • Added a routing scheme overview diagram.
  • Set all tracks to receive midi from all inputs, not only my specific keyboard.

Kind regards,
Manuel

Great! And it works fine!!

thanks a lot!!

Hello All!

Normally it should also open in the smaller version of Studio One: Studio One Artist.

Thank you.

Btw: PreSonus has a 10 year Studio One Anniversary Sale on with very attractive prices!
(No I don't receive free products, nor any other compensation for this :laugh:).

Edit:
Added version S0101_V001_BBCSO_Template_StudioOne.zip with the following updates:
  • Set all tracks to receive midi from all inputs, not only my specific keyboard.

Kind regards,
Manuel
Hoping to see you update this for the new 1.2 Pro release. Any word on that?

An updated version reflecting the BBCSO v1.2.0 update has been added to the top post.
The project has been upgraded to Studio One 5 and a full set of keyswitch maps has been included.
I hope not to have messed up too many of them. Should you find any wrong please report back here. Thanks.

Hello All!

Thank you.

Edit:
Edit:
Added version S0101_V002_BBCSO_Template_StudioOne.zip with the following updates:
  • Added the new Cimbasso BBCSO v1.2.0 update
  • Added the new muted brass articulations and extended legatos from this update
  • Added a full set of keyswitch maps for BBCSO in Studio One 5

Kind regards,
Manuel
Wow! This is superb. Thank you kindly, Manuel.

Haha... I just converted Alex Watson's Cubase expression maps for BBCSO Pro to Studio One variations and I find this thread 5 minutes after I'm done :grin:

Hi everyone... I downloaded the template from Studio One's cloud.
It takes ages to load in and then Studio becomes like a dead turtle....
I have 32 Gig of ram on windows 10.
Does the template load in all instruments or does it play from the SSD?
How do people use this?

Many thanks, robert

Last edited:
Top Bottom