What's new

Spitfire Audio's Percussion Swarm

Others Instruments Used:
Audio Imperia - Nucleus - 2 Flts & 2 Clrnts 8va, Audio Imperia - Nucleus - Solo Flute & Solo Oboe, Heavyocity - Ascend Modern Grand - Ascendant Wings, Heavyocity - Ascend Modern Grand - Delicate Dance, Sonuscore - Elysion - Luna guitar - felt piano - Diamond Bells - Sine Ghosts - Twinkling Rhodes, Sonuscore - The Orchestra Complete - Harp plucked Violin 1 Sustain - Violin 2 Tremolo - Horn Sustain - Cello Sustain, Audio Imperia - Nucleus - Pads, SA - OS - Horns
That's all ;)

@idematoa
Did you notice an issue with the NKI patches for b - Glockenspiels and e - Marimbas which have no sound on the Pitch Cloud patch? p - Batas shows samples loaded on the black keys but they produce no sound?

I noticed in the Mapping Editor / List View that the Pitched Cloud samples aren't mapped in the NKI for Glockenspiel and Marimbas.The NKI versions in Close Pans and Extras and Mixed have the same issue.

@idematoa
Did you notice an issue with the NKI patches for b - Glockenspiels and e - Marimbas which have no sound on the Pitch Cloud patch? p - Batas shows samples loaded on the black keys but they produce no sound?

I noticed in the Mapping Editor / List View that the Pitched Cloud samples aren't mapped in the NKI for Glockenspiel and Marimbas.The NKI versions in Close Pans and Extras and Mixed have the same issue.

I contacted Jack in support about this earlier in the week. He let the dev's know and expects an upcoming fix.

I contacted Jack in support about this earlier in the week. He let the dev's know and expects an upcoming fix.

Strange that Q&A didn’t catch that. It seems like someone broke the mapping last minute because the recent demos showed a working Pitch Cloud marimba.

I'm almost taking the jump on this library, seems interesting to me. Curious on hearing some opinions from the people that actually bought it?

Spitfire is just all marketing. I hate every library they put out, I have over 10 and given up.

Really really lazy and terrible sampling. they are good at making eye candy.

Spitfire is just all marketing. I hate every library they put out, I have over 10 and given up.

Really really lazy and terrible sampling. they are good at making eye candy.

Whilst I agree they are the leader in the marketing front, I'm very happy with most of their stuff I bought.
What have bought out of interest?

I have a lot of Spitfire libraries and none of them is bad. Most of them could be better (when is that statement not true) but they are well designed and reasonably well executed. Lots of other companies make excellent libraries and those libraries surely suit other workflows and musical sensibilities better but SF libraries fit mine very well and these days I’m rarely surprised by a SF library when I buy one. The walkthroughs and demos give me a very good sense of the library’s capabilities, its strengths and its weaknesses. This is not true of all companies. So, yes, the SF marketing over promises as marketing will do but they also give enough other materials that you can usually assess those marketing claims and get a good sense of how the library will work for you.

Top Bottom