Spitfire Audio's Percussion Swarm

TomislavEP

I've watched a walkthrough yesterday. An interesting concept and some gorgeous sounds and textures. The main sounds are great, but I imagine that they are also excellent fodder for sound design patches, though those weren't showcased much in the video. Pianos, keys, strings, and ambiances/textures are my main weaknesses, so I'll keep this library on my Spitfire wishlist for some future opportune time.

idematoa

Others Instruments Used:
Audio Imperia - Nucleus - 2 Flts & 2 Clrnts 8va, Audio Imperia - Nucleus - Solo Flute & Solo Oboe, Heavyocity - Ascend Modern Grand - Ascendant Wings, Heavyocity - Ascend Modern Grand - Delicate Dance, Sonuscore - Elysion - Luna guitar - felt piano - Diamond Bells - Sine Ghosts - Twinkling Rhodes, Sonuscore - The Orchestra Complete - Harp plucked Violin 1 Sustain - Violin 2 Tremolo - Horn Sustain - Cello Sustain, Audio Imperia - Nucleus - Pads, SA - OS - Horns
That's all ;)

harmaes

@idematoa
Did you notice an issue with the NKI patches for b - Glockenspiels and e - Marimbas which have no sound on the Pitch Cloud patch? p - Batas shows samples loaded on the black keys but they produce no sound?

I noticed in the Mapping Editor / List View that the Pitched Cloud samples aren't mapped in the NKI for Glockenspiel and Marimbas.The NKI versions in Close Pans and Extras and Mixed have the same issue.

emasters

@idematoa
Did you notice an issue with the NKI patches for b - Glockenspiels and e - Marimbas which have no sound on the Pitch Cloud patch? p - Batas shows samples loaded on the black keys but they produce no sound?

I noticed in the Mapping Editor / List View that the Pitched Cloud samples aren't mapped in the NKI for Glockenspiel and Marimbas.The NKI versions in Close Pans and Extras and Mixed have the same issue.
I contacted Jack in support about this earlier in the week. He let the dev's know and expects an upcoming fix.

harmaes

I contacted Jack in support about this earlier in the week. He let the dev's know and expects an upcoming fix.
Strange that Q&A didn’t catch that. It seems like someone broke the mapping last minute because the recent demos showed a working Pitch Cloud marimba.

fiction

I'm almost taking the jump on this library, seems interesting to me. Curious on hearing some opinions from the people that actually bought it?