What's new

Spitfire Audio Mandolin Swarm

I finally got it and sad that I waited so long. It really is lovely and has a lot of potential uses. It's one of several non-orchestral libraries I've wanted and drug my feet on purchasing. I guess there are a couple of other Spitfire libraries I'll have to buy soon.

If you like/love the sound of the hall and unique instrumentations, this is a great choice.
If there are any shortcomings, I haven't found any that cause me any problems.

And to answer your next question, It will be a week or two before I have time to write any new music utilizing Mando Swarm if you want a demo.

Steve

Sounds neat. Mandolin Swarm (the name) really sounds like the name of one of the multitude of folk festivals that happen around here in the summer.

I finally got it and sad that I waited so long. It really is lovely and has a lot of potential uses. It's one of several non-orchestral libraries I've wanted and drug my feet on purchasing. I guess there are a couple of other Spitfire libraries I'll have to buy soon.

If you like/love the sound of the hall and unique instrumentations, this is a great choice.

And to answer your next question, It will be a week or two before I have time to write any new music utilizing Mando Swarm if you want a demo.

Steve
In fact after hearing the Paul walktrought, my decision to buy it was made, but because I distrust myself (sometimes) I wanted some other opinions. I will follow your example and buy this gem. Thanks for your answer.

It's one of several non-orchestral libraries I've wanted and drug my feet on purchasing. I guess there are a couple of other Spitfire libraries I'll have to buy soon.

Steve

Couldn't have said it better! I bought it as well and really enjoy it!

I finally got it and sad that I waited so long.

Great to hear you like it. I’m very tempted as well. Any demo you wanna post, even some simple key-mashing, would be great!

Check out the U2 opening track from Songs of Experience - “love is all we have left” for some Spitfire swarm action! It’s very versatile!

That's amazing - I'd never noticed that before.

Another library I'll need to pick up at some stage.

Hmmmmm ….. Was 'waffling' versus NI_HO Synthetic Strings, but NI seems to have ended promo a bit early.
SFA Mandolin Swarm (@ $104.) comes back into focus. Already enjoy Orchestral Swarm so this may be fine add.

Top Bottom