What's new

Spitfire Audio - It Is All About To Change...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will let Homay ghostwrite for me any day :inlove:
She's got some really unique demos on there, I wish she would put her stuff out there a little more on a personal YouTube channel or something. Would love to hear more experimental stuff from her.

I think they have plainly explained that there was too much fraud when they were accepting PayPal.

If that's the reason, how do you explain non of the other sample developers have mentioned they have fraud issues with PayPal, and they all offer PayPal payment options ?

So are you saying there lying ? That's cray cray.

If that's the reason, how do you explain non of the other sample developers have mentioned they have fraud issues with PayPal, and they all offer PayPal payment options ?

Last edited:

Not all of them do allow paypal. And paypal IS a big issue with fraud; other sample developers simply have other ways of dealing with it - not something I imagine any developer wants to talk too much about though.

Now that everybody has bought the "classic" instruments or the "compilation" version, this would be the perfect timing to tackle the poor musician's target (as me) with a cloud subscription (one mic position for instance).

As the trailer is showing only buildings and clouds, I might be at least 50% right :)

Now that everybody has bought the "classic" instruments or the "compilation" version, this would be the perfect timing to tackle the poor musician's target (as me) with a cloud subscription (one mic position for instance).

As the trailer is showing only buildings and clouds, I might be at least 50% right :)
As long as they don't price it out of the stratosphere.

So a question about the cloud—assuming that's what this turns out to be. How does the EULA affect the music you've used their samples on if you decide to quit the cloud at a later date? How does that work with East West?

So a question about the cloud—assuming that's what this turns out to be. How does the EULA affect the music you've used their samples on if you decide to quit the cloud at a later date? How does that work with East West?

Unless they changed the terms you can keep using your music in commercial projects also after you cancelled the cloud.

Does this "change" mean you'll be offering demo patches or refunds or the ability to resell your libraries?
If they would start to sell individual instruments from their bundles (eg the SCS celli), I believe that a lot of potential customers (and their bank) would become happy.

I find that a lot of times having 3 Mics on actually sounds worse than just having the tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom