What's new

Spitfire Audio Holiday Sale, what can we expect?

manuhz

Disconnected member
Don´t remember last year. Anyone? I am in the market for Chamber and Brass but too bad, I´ve missed last BF sale so hoping there will be similar deals on those.

Vovique

Checked my mail - appears there was no Christmas sale last year, but there's hope... All the woodwinds are currently 40% off though.

Musicam

I expect Bernard Herrmann Proyect but Spitfire Audo works in BT Convolution an Modular Drums. My dream is a Choir.

M

mac

If there was a sale on a bundle of the new brass/strings/woods, I'd be pretty tempted to jump onboard the spitfire freight train.

synthpunk

Make sure you have a few current things that you want in your wish list that's how they did it last year I believe not sure if they offer it this year though after their price increases

I actually look forward to Christians new Spitfire Labs offerings this time of the year

SoNowWhat?

realised I can type here
Make sure you have a few current things that you want in your wish list that's how they did it last year I believe not sure if they offer it this year though after their price increases

I actually look forward to Christians new Spitfire Labs offerings this time of the year
I love the labs, there are some real gems in there. Great and generous idea behind it too.

SoNowWhat?

realised I can type here
I expect Bernard Herrmann Proyect but Spitfire Audo works in BT Convolution an Modular Drums. My dream is a Choir.
Do you mean your dream for Christmas is the release of their choir? You did hear the announcement that one is coming?

synthpunk

I wonder if the BT drum project is still going to happen haven't heard a peep about it since it was mentioned at last year's namm

I won't even look at another choir Library till I see what this Spitfire one is all about when it does come oUT

To the poster that mention this there's another thread here somewhere that has a blurb about the Spitfire choir library from the esteemed gentleman who is recording it

Do you mean your dream for Christmas is the release of their choir? You did hear the announcement that one is coming?

SoNowWhat?

realised I can type here
I won't even look at another choir Library till I see what this Spitfire one is all about when it does come oUT
This is almost true for me. I stopped myself getting Symphonic Choirs on this announcement but I'm almost certainly going to complete the Strezov choir trio (Freyja, Wotan and Árva).

OP
manuhz

manuhz

Disconnected member

Nice advice, thanks!

I have now the whole orchestra in the *magic* wishlist, hope it works... oh Santa! Prayers needed please ;)

Lode_Runner

Sample librarian
I notice last year they said: WE RECOMMEND YOU ONLY ADD STUFF THAT YOUR REALLY REALLY WANT AND THEN CHECK YOUR EMAILS TOMORROW...

I'm not sure what's the reason for that. Do they only make you a special offer on one item from your wishlist, so you should only add the one you want the most? Or if you have more than one item on the wish list do they offer you less generous discounts across all items? Just wondering if I should remove Sacconi and the Olafur Arnalds collections as they're lower priority at the moment than the wood winds and percussion.

Nice advice, thanks!

I have now the whole orchestra in the *magic* wishlist, hope it works... oh Santa! Prayers needed please ;)
You might be better off adding the Symphony Collection to the wishlist rather than doing it as individual libraries (if you've done it that way) as the discount will be better. Note though Spitfire Chamber Strings are not part of the Symphony Collection (as expected given they're chamber not symphony).

I'll be adding the Collection (I already have SSS and SSB, but would love the collection discount on the WW and Perc), just waiting for the BML wood winds to get rolled into Spitfire Symphonic Woodwinds first.

Top Bottom