What's new

Spitfire Audio “This is London Calling” - BBC Symphony Orchestra

I see. I have a new nemesis. His name is Darren. I’ll systematically delete my posts one by one to prevent the thread reaching the mythical 8000.

He will pay.

You’ll all pay.
I can’t actually be arsed...too much work. :P

Just keeping the threat there as a means to extract valuable information as to the whereabouts of the secret BBCSO Piano and Bass Flute. I know you’re a double agent for Spitfire HQ, so I suggest you pull a few piano strings my friend or the thread total gets it...

*draws finger across throat*

I can’t actually be arsed...too much work. :P

Just keeping the threat there as a means to extract valuable information as to the whereabouts of the secret BBCSO Piano and Bass Flute. I know you’re a double agent for Spitfire HQ, so I suggest you pull a few piano strings my friend or the thread total gets it...

*draws finger across throat*
Haha! If I was a double agent, I’d have the damn library already! 😃

Apologies for interrupting the, uhh, riveting conversation about chocolate.. :whistling:

Has anyone had any issues with certain controllers being fully activated when pressing the play, record and stop buttons on their Komplete Kontrol 2 in Cubase 10.5?

- Play triggers release
- Record triggers tightness
- Stop triggers reverb

This makes it hard to record on the KK when these controls are constantly being turned up all the way.

Apologies for interrupting the, uhh, riveting conversation about chocolate.. :whistling:

Well it's certainly been a Marathon Topic!

Has anyone had any issues with certain controllers being fully activated when pressing the play, record and stop buttons on their Komplete Kontrol 2 in Cubase 10.5?

- Play triggers release
- Stop triggers reverb

This makes it hard to record on the KK when these controls are constantly being turned up all the way.

Sorry to be vague but am sure I've seen someone else mention this or a similar problem, either on this or another thread. Does it only happen with BBC SO or can you try any other Spitfire stand-alone products?

- Play triggers release
- Stop triggers reverb

In the BBCSO plugin CC 17, 18, and 19 controls release, tightness and reverb respectively. It must be either sending those controllers or Cubase it re-interpreting them as those numbers somehow? Sorry, don’t have a more specific answer.

Well it's certainly been a Marathon Topic!

Sorry to be vague but am sure I've seen someone else mention this or a similar problem, either on this or another thread. Does it only happen with BBC SO or can you try any other Spitfire stand-alone products?

In the BBCSO plugin CC 17, 18, and 19 controls release, tightness and reverb respectively. It must be either sending those controllers or Cubase it re-interpreting them as those numbers somehow? Sorry, don’t have a more specific answer.

Hmm it does the same thing for other Spitfire player products (OPW and LABS). Would it be possible to change/remove those CC values on the respective KK buttons?

Hmm it does the same thing for other Spitfire player products (OPW and LABS). Would it be possible to change/remove those CC values on the respective KK buttons?
This post seems similar to your problem. Hopefully it’s helpful?

This post seems similar to your problem. Hopefully it’s helpful?

Oh, I must have missed this thread over the busy holiday period!

Such an easy fix. Thanks guys for the help!

- Play triggers release
- Stop triggers reverb

Yes I actually had a similar problem

Disable"all midi in" for the Komplete Kontrol EXT and Komplete Kontrol DAW in the midi settings and to restart Cubase after that.
You can read the thread I created about this here: https://vi-control.net/community/th...bc-so-eric-whitacre-choir.88711/#post-4490003

Edit: I see others posted my link also already and that you saw it already :) Good luck!

Now about that piano ... :scout:
I’ve been thinking about that elusive piano. I wonder if it’s been delayed for technical reasons - maybe there’s a problem with the scripting or some of the samples. Or maybe they are waiting for the right moment to release it in between other big announcements? Or maybe they just decided not to releases it? Although, Christian has said many times there is more to come in relation to this library ( I suppose that could be interpreted in different ways ie more walkthroughs/tutorials).

Last edited:
I think it'll just take time, since the library is out it's probably not the highest priority right now.
I'm guessing they'll first release the next stability update, and then a big content update during the year

I think it'll just take time, since the library is out it's probably not the highest priority right now.
I'm guessing they'll first release the next stability update, and then a big content update during the year
I think so too... NEO was the priority lately and there was lots of new stuff during christmas

Top Bottom