What's new

Spitfire Audio “This is London Calling” - BBC Symphony Orchestra

This thread has *at least* another 1K posts to go. Don't forget, we've got the usual post release Spitfire V.I.C Drama™ to look forward to ("the solo horn patch has tuning issues on the third round robin and SF won't refund me...") and all the rest.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Zedcars has planned for release day. No pressure, mate. ;)

OT (like everything’s been on topic in this thread!):

Why is everyone obsessed with zero’s? I don’t just mean in this thread, I mean in general - why are humans drawn to numbers ending in zero? Kind of an interesting question from a psychological point of view. :)

It's your job to bombard us with facts about zero, on Thursday!

As a starter, there's enough to go at on the subject of division by zero, let alone any of its other properties.

In music, Martin Hannett, famously the in-house Factory Records producer who created the Joy Division sound amongst other things, was also known as Martin Zero.

That's why I'm waiting for next month to invest in BBCSO and Solo Strings .
But during this time, I will have time to read your opinion's, but it will take a long time to wait ...
I hope that with the "Brexit" there will be no additional taxes! ...:)
It's because of the student discount that ended yesterday and got me another $100 or so off.
Brexit on the other hand could mean a couple more years for you to wait, nobody knows ;)

First feedback from forum members beforehand will be very helpful of course.

Because we all feel utterly empty inside?

OT (like everything’s been on topic in this thread!):

Why is everyone obsessed with zero’s? I don’t just mean in this thread, I mean in general - why are humans drawn to numbers ending in zero? Kind of an interesting question from a psychological point of view. :)

It's your job to bombard us with facts about zero, on Thursday!

As a starter, there's enough to go at on the subject of division by zero, let alone any of its other properties.

In music, Martin Hannett, famously the in-house Factory Records producer who created the Joy Division sound amongst other things, was also known as Martin Zero.

It's because of the student discount that ended yesterday and got me another $100 or so off.
Brexit on the other hand could mean a couple more years for you to wait, nobody knows ;)

Spitfire audio should make a more flexible payment system such as a three-time payment or a monthly subscription, i do not know ...

Top Bottom